[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The season approaches-Name the one thing amoung many

PantherDave

Well, for me it's basic, the old "Third Down Conversion". In just one seasons time 2005-2006, the Panthers went from one of the very best on 3rd down and #1 in Red Zone efficency to abysmal. I still can't place the pieces together to figure that debacle out from a year ago, one was the OT system which was just to predictable, and maybe that's all it was? I, however, don't buy that...drop balls and bad "play calling" I'll give ya but it was just chitty football.

Ben Roethlisberger

I'm sure this will elicit the typical responses :D, but, I want to see the Roethlisberger of 2004 & 2005, because, despite what some of you say, that guy's efficiency led to victories.

A close 2nd would be an improved pass rush, which I hope we addressed properly at the draft. Not getting to the QB on 3rd downs made our d-backs job very difficult.

Sorry but I just can't name only one!

Vikings Coaching: Playcalling (need a lot more variety than just a couple of runs off tackle and a short pass shy of the first down marker)

Vikings Offense: Both Pass and Run Blocking, Receiving

Vikings Defense: Pass Rushing, Pass Coverage

I would like to see a vast improvement in the QB spot. Well, actually I would just like to see a QB in the QB spot. That would make me happy. :D

Edit to show team:

Redskins

Edited by skylive5

Vikings Coaching: Playcalling (need a lot more variety than just a couple of runs off tackle and a short pass shy of the first down marker)

I am not so sure it as the play calling. I put most of it on Brad Johnson and the receivers. In the San Fran game last year, Johnson completed 21 passes, only 5 of those were to the receivers. The problem is, Johnson is playing small ball trying not to make mistakes or the receivers are not getting open. That worked for a while until teams started to figure it out. That and combination of Williamson dropping the ball makes for a poor offense. I just think it was a lack of offensive talent rather than the play calling.

With that said - I would like to see improvement of the quarterback and receiver play and better pash rush fom our lineman...

Ravens

Running game. Hopefully McGahee is worth the price and is a big upgrade over Lewis.

Announcers

Know your sheet. Too many of these ass clowns don't even pay attention to the game sometimes. Most of the former players played so long ago they don't even understand the rules. How many of these hats still don't know the coach can't call a challenge in the last two minutes of a half.

VIKINGS: With Brad Johnson gone, I am a happy man. If I had to watch one more snap of him panicking and not being able to move and then throwing the ball 2 yards on 3rd and 12 I was going to throw up in my mouth.

Oh, and we need a QB. And 3 WR's.

2 things for the Giants:

1) Eli to make the leap that everyone is expecting. If this is the best he's gonna be, we gave up WAAAAYYY too much for him.

2) The team trainer to finally get a clue. The Giants LB and secondary have been just ravaged by injuries the last couple of years. Part of that is directly the fault of the workout program the team has these guys on.

I may be in the minority, but I think Benson is going to be just fine this year. The Bears need more consistency from Grossman. Period.

For me, that's number 2. I bagged on Rex a lot last year but we made it to the Super Bowl -where he turned in a stinker- and I've got to give him credit where it's due. Benson remains a bit of an unknown with what appears to be depth but even the Original Adrian Peterson hasn't had to carry the rock for a stretch of games either.

If Rex falls off a cliff there are options. If Benson falls off a cliff I'm not so sure.

Maybe that's why the Bears drafted this guy.

:D

For me, that's number 2. I bagged on Rex a lot last year but we made it to the Super Bowl -where he turned in a stinker- and I've got to give him credit where it's due. Benson remains a bit of an unknown with what appears to be depth but even the Original Adrian Peterson hasn't had to carry the rock for a stretch of games either.

If Rex falls off a cliff there are options. If Benson falls off a cliff I'm not so sure.

Maybe that's why the Bears drafted this guy.

:D

I want the defense to be dominant. We have the talent for the most part. Lance Briggs gone will hurt us, but I think someone will step in and be solid. I want this defense to be a turnover machine and be able to shut teams down. The Super Bowl really exposed them.

I want the defense to be dominant. We have the talent for the most part. Lance Briggs gone will hurt us, but I think someone will step in and be solid. I want this defense to be a turnover machine and be able to shut teams down. The Super Bowl really exposed them.

Exposed them without Tommie Harris and Mike Brown. Briggs can kiss my ass - I thought Holdman was irreplaceable. Guys playing next to Urlacher just tend to look good.

I'd like to see a little less litter being picked up along the highway by Bengals players.

....and 1st round picks lasting long enough to make the impact they're supposed to. (1st picks from 2 and 3 years ago, Pollack and Chris Perry, have been totally or almost wiped out by injuries. And it almost happend to Carson Palmer...)

....and 1st round picks lasting long enough to make the impact they're supposed to. (1st picks from 2 and 3 years ago, Pollack and Chris Perry, have been totally or almost wiped out by injuries. And it almost happend to Carson Palmer...)

Hello

Again for the Bears, I'd like to see more consistency from Grossman. It's always QB ratings at north of 100 or close to zero. I'd like to see a bunch of 80s in there. I'd sacrifice the high ones if we could just lose the low ones too.

I want a Chicago Tom Brady, basically.