[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My little school getting some love!

Goopster24

Link

This kid is a freak. He played DE in college but the Browns have asked him to play LB. He was constantly doubled and tripled team in college but had tremendous success. It was so much fun watching him. There was one game where his stat line was like 10+ tackles, 3 sacks, 2 INT's, and a forced fumble that was recovered.

To old DePauw!

Link

This kid is a freak. He played DE in college but the Browns have asked him to play LB. He was constantly doubled and tripled team in college but had tremendous success. It was so much fun watching him. There was one game where his stat line was like 10+ tackles, 3 sacks, 2 INT's, and a forced fumble that was recovered.

To old DePauw!

Damn college kids, can't even spell DePaul right... :D

:D

small world, goop...my editor went to depauw. guy named brant rumble.

as a fellow D3 school grad (F&M in lancaster, PA), i say :D to this kid making the brownies.

small world, goop...my editor went to depauw. guy named brant rumble.

as a fellow D3 school grad (F&M in lancaster, PA), i say :D to this kid making the brownies.

That's what I like to hear! Small school represent! This kid is a freak and he will have success on some football level.

How can people not like this story? This is awesome. Always like to root for an underdog.

Happy for you Goop. Yeah, the underdog stories are the best...Rocky, Rudy, Hoosiers, Seabiscuit, 1980 US Olympic Hockey Team, etc.....

Good story? Yes. Worthy of a BUMP? Nope.