[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Link your dynasty draft here

Bronco Billy

Post a link to your dynasty draft below.

Make sure to include the link, and a small description of the league. Info to add:

Start up draft or rookie draft (for an existing league)?

IDP or team D?

Number of teams

Important scoring data

Example:

Link to TOCOL draft

rookie draft, 14 team, start 20, including K & P. 11 starter IDP. 6 ppTD except passing TDs are 5 ppTD. Incremental ppr for RB, WR, TE. Pts for rushing attempts, completions, penalties for incompletions, & a bunch of other stuff.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All are 16 Team IDP(none have started yet, most start Monday 5/7{Fusion 5/14})

FUSION

GMX

ConFusion

Dynasty Wars 2

Dynasty Wars 3

Scoring for all is 6pts for all non passing TDs and 4pts for Passing TDs

All are 2pts/tackle 1pt/asst and 2pts/sack(GMX is 3pts/sack)

All are .5ppr, Fusion .5ppr RB/WRs(1.0ppr for TEs)

All are start: 15(1QB, 1-3RB, 2-4WR, 1TE*,1PK, 2-3DL, 2-3LB, 2-3DB{total 8 def starters})

*Fusion gives the option to start 2TEs(total 8 offensive starters)

Edited by keggerz

i can see why seaside passed on Lynch(RonnieBrown, Deangelo Williams, Willie Parker, MJD) but that was a spot that screamed trade down to me

With Posluszny going so early also, it would appear that LBs are very good scorers in the league.

Check that - Ryans was the top scoring LB in their league, and he was the #87 scorer in the league. It would appear that some of these guys might be a bit inexperienced to be selecting LBs so high.

With Posluszny going so early also, it would appear that LBs are very good scorers in the league.

Check that - Ryans was the top scoring LB in their league, and he was the #87 scorer in the league. It would appear that some of these guys might be a bit inexperienced to be selecting LBs so high.

not to mention that the guy that took poz has bullock and ryans

i can see why seaside passed on Lynch(RonnieBrown, Deangelo Williams, Willie Parker, MJD) but that was a spot that screamed trade down to me

That's Panther Dave. He's been talking about Willis for a while now even after it was obvious Carolina wouldn't get him. He could use a QB too.

He may grab Beason in the 2nd too.

Running Aces is Zooty and he had 2 of the top LBers last year(Bullock and Ryans). I was surprised.

He and I met in the SB last year.

Last year LB'ers went-

1.11 11. Hawk, A.J. GBP LB Mon May 15 4:38:31 p.m. ET 2006

2.01 13. Greenway, Chad MIN LB Mon May 15 4:40:55 p.m. ET 2006

2.05 17. Sims, Ernie DET LB Mon May 15 5:16:38 p.m. ET 2006

2.08 20. Jackson, D'Qwell CLE LB Mon May 15 7:42:00 p.m. ET 2006

2.09 21. Carpenter, Bobby DAL LB Mon May 15 7:42:00 p.m. ET 2006

2.11 23. SeaSide Cats Lawson, Manny SFO LB Mon May 15 7:44:36 p.m. ET 2006

2.12 24. HUSKIES McIntosh, Roger WAS LB

Edited by Randall

That's Panther Dave. He's been talking about Willis for a while now even after it was obvious Carolina wouldn't get him. He could use a QB too.

Running Aces is Zooty and he had 2 of the top LBers last year(Bullock and Ryans). I was surprised.

Last year LB'ers went-

How do owners justify that? Last season there were 3 - count 'em, 3 - LBs that were in the top 100 scorers, with Ryans the best at #87 and the other 2 between #95 & #100.

It doesn't make sense given their value that LBs go off the board so quickly. Given the run on them above, it looks like other owners get sucked into that mentality also.

Well, that ought to leave some very good value at other positions...

In TOCOL, where the LBs are marginally more valuable (7 in the top 100, with Ryans scoring at #71), the LBs have gone like this through 2 rounds:

1.13 Willis

2.03 Posluszny

2.04 Harris

2.12 Beason

Edited by Bronco Billy

12 team IDP (8 offensive starters, may start 3 rb, performance scoring, and 5 def starters.)

It's my local dynasty, and there seem to be people who believe running backs are all that matters and can fill in the rest. Which means there is a ton of value to be had picking late. I'm Riverton, finished 10-3 and lost in second round of playoffs last season. Had 10th pick and aquired a total of 3 picks in the 3rd. I'm happy with what I was able to get so far. It's heading into my 3rd year with this team, league is 6 years old I believe.

League of the Dead

Last year LB'ers went-

:D

Inside the 20

16 team IDP salary cap dynasty. I'm Red Headed Stepchild. Took over this orphaned team in the middle of last year. Draft starts tomorrow morning.

Scoring rules are heavily slanted to the offense.

1.08 Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR

1.15 Gonzalez, Anthony IND WR

2.01 Ginn Jr., Ted MIA WR

2.02 Posluszny, Paul BUF LB

2.04 Beck, John MIA QB

2.10 Smith, Steve NYG WR

2.12 Miller, Zach OAK TE

3.02 Davis, Buster ARI LB

4.02 Jones, Jacoby HOU WR

Edited by General Itals

How do owners justify that? Last season there were 3 - count 'em, 3 - LBs that were in the top 100 scorers, with Ryans the best at #87 and the other 2 between #95 & #100.

It doesn't make sense given their value that LBs go off the board so quickly. Given the run on them above, it looks like other owners get sucked into that mentality also.

In TOCOL, where the LBs are marginally more valuable (7 in the top 100, with Ryans scoring at #71), the LBs have gone like this through 2 rounds:

1.13 Willis

2.03 Posluszny

2.04 Harris

2.12 Beason

Not sure about the others but we were all new and had our original draft in february before any rankings came out. I picked McIntosh at 2.12 because my LB'ers weren't good and didn't pick gain until 4.12. My 3.01 was Greg Jennings.

This year I don't know why 2 went so early. I picked Russell early too based on need and because I really didn't like the backs after Lynch. If I didn't need a QB(don't have another pick until 3.05) I would have probably taken Meachem.

So far I like Hand of Bone's selections of Lynch and Beason.

Regarding the 2 top LBs.

PD was probably afraid to move past 5 or 6 figuring that either of those teams would take Willis.

I tried to move down to take Poz but couldn't get any takers and was not willing to risk him being gone at 1.11

My desire was to strengthen LB with my first pick, I had planned on taking a WR at 1.11 but the 3 I figured I could get all went.

1.13 Willis

2.03 Posluszny

2.04 Harris

2.12 Beason

mehhh, in hindsight, I may have been better off taking a Wr at 1.6 and taking Poz at 1.11 but I considered that most of the other teams have hugh need at LB and he would be gone.

And after Lynch, AP and CJ seems like a lot of similar WRs in the draft. Not much value at RB unless you can afford to stash Bush on the TS or believe that Henry or Jackson is worth a 1st rd. pick.

Yes, I thougt Zooty was after the same player in Willis, so I was reluctant to trade the pick. I was going WR in the 2nd, and got one of my targeted WR in Craig Davis. I was going QB in Rnd 3 and landed Beck. So, my draft has gone according to plan. The RB's this draft-mehhh, the WR's after CJ-mehhh, rookie QB's-mehhh. Plus,part of my startegy was to move some value picks to the second round-which happened.

Plus, being in our second year, I was not to concerned about how positions rank scoring wise. I'm building my individual corps on the team-up. When I feel they are solid, then we can go back to "zombie" drafting style of RB, RB, WR, WR, QB etc...

Also, you need to take-Ryans finished #87in scoring and look at it with the rookies-How did he finish accordind to the other rookies? That's how I judge a rookie pick-Not in the same pool as LT. However, there are more than one way to skin a cat. So, put the rooks in a class, Jones-Drew and Colston was up there-but where was Ryans?

BB where do you get 87? I have him at 15.

In our league 10 LB'ers were in the top 46.

In TOCOL those LB'ers scored 71-111.

Edited by Randall

http://football5.myfantasyleague.com/2007/...Y=points&TEAM=*

i dont know whats up with the scoring but i saw the same thing bb saw from the link you posted to your draft

That report's whacked. LT is good, but he didn't score 951 pts over the season. The report PD pointed to is correct.

Man I don't know what to think of some of these drafts. I have pick 1.06 in ConFusion (keggerz linked above) and in my opinion, that's the toughest 1st round pick to make this year in IDP dynasty drafts. Will Willis slip? Will someone pass on Jackson to take Russell or Quinn in the top 5? Is Poslunzny worth 1.06? :D

Man I don't know what to think of some of these drafts. I have pick 1.06 in ConFusion (keggerz linked above) and in my opinion, that's the toughest 1st round pick to make this year in IDP dynasty drafts. Will Willis slip? Will someone pass on Jackson to take Russell or Quinn in the top 5? Is Poslunzny worth 1.06? :D

earliest an IDP should be coming off the board is probably midway thru a 16 team draft at best...starting QBs are just to hard to come by in a 16 team league so both JR and Quinn should go in the top 10 or better...and after the 1st 4 picks(most likely 3rbs, 1wr) you are looking at 3 very solid WRs being available so in no certain order: 4RBs, 4WRs, 2QBs and maybe a willis sprinkled in should be how most of the top 10s should look, imo