[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top 25 Prospects for the 2008 Draft

Menudo

I'll tell you one thing.......Dan Connor is better than Paul Poszlusny, and I think Connor will be an absolute beast this year, as well as in the NFL.

:D

QB – 3 sure first rounders in Brohm (Louisville), Henne (Mich), & Ainge (Ten). A few very good prospects beyond that in Brennan (Hawaii), Booty (USC), Woodson (Ken), Matt Ryan (BC), and Josh Johnson (San Diego).

RB – 1st RB off the board is PROBABLY McFadden (Ark). Slaton (WVU), Hart (Mich), & Rice (Rutgers) should all be good to very good pro RBs but are on the smallish side. Stewart (Ore) & Ball (Maryland) are bigger RBs coming out and can carry the load. Davis (Clemson), Choice (GT), & Pinox (Minn) are have good size/weight ratios & run 4.5 40s to be featured RBs. Throw in Charles (Tex), McCrae (Ohio), & Torain (ASU) and you’ve got a pretty deep & talented class here – it should be interesting watching them shake out in 2007. Much better class than this year’s over-all.

WR – DeSean Jackson (Cal) is the sure thing, plus a great returner, but he pales when compared to C Johnson this year. Probably would be the 3rd/4th best WR in this year’s class. Manningham (Mich) is smallish but plays big, especially in big games. Doucet (LSU), Caldwell (Fla), Hall (‘Bama) could be good, but are light. Kelly (Ok), Monk (Ark), Bowman (OkSU), Hardy (Ind), & Urrutia (Louisville) are the big WRs, but all are relatively slow. This class of WRs can’t hold a candle to the class of ’07. The fast guys don't have the size & the big guys are slow.

TE – Fred Davis (USC), Rucker (Missouri), & Bennett (TexA&M) are all very good prospects. Carlson (ND) is WR size but O-lineman slow, but manages good numbers.

I'll tell you one thing.......Dan Connor is better than Paul Poszlusny, and I think Connor will be an absolute beast this year, as well as in the NFL.

:D

After watching them both, I'd have to agree. Conner has a better nose for the ball and a far bigger mean streak.