[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have you seen the Brady Quinn exposed pictures

Steeltown Dre

That's not Brady Quinn. The guy on the right in the first picture bears a passing resemblance to him and there's no one who looks like him in the second photo given how it's lit.

Scam.

Brady is wearing a pink shirt/cargo pants. In the second picture he the guy on the far left...whose hand has established position...boxing out the other guy's hand......and still is wearing the same pink shirt/cargo pants.

Brady is wearing a pink shirt/cargo pants. In the second picture he the guy on the far left...whose hand has established position...boxing out the other guy's hand......and still is wearing the same pink shirt/cargo pants.

How do you know? Are you in that picture?

Besides Quinns GF is HOT!

How do you know? Are you in that picture?

Assuming the guy is Quinn, it is the same guy in both pictures. I don't know if it is Quinn or not, but in this situation, given the overwhelming evidence, he is presumed guilty until proven innocent.

I sense a Mike Piazza-like "I'm not gay" press conference in Quinn's future....followed by the inevitable marraige to the hot Playboy bunny....the clearly forced attempts to not look gay....

Jeff Garcia is with a Playboy Playmate. And TO is a pretty credible source.

TO's comment was stoopid. He was mad at Garcia, but couldn't say the real reason. But, of course, that didn't stop TO from lashing out anyway so he made the now-infamous accusation of gayness.

Edited by yo mama

Meh. I'm still not buying it. The clear shot of him looks like his brother or a guy who looks like him.