[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is there really a subculture of dog fighting in the NFL?

Big Score 1

What do you think?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Is there really a problem with NFL players performing acts of violence against animals via dog fighting or other?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should Goodell Suspend Vick?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. If yes to Goodell suspending Vick, how long?

• 1 game to 1 game +
    • 4 games
    • Entire Season
    • Banned from the NFL indefinitely

I have a brilliant idea. Let's turn the said property and the dogs over to Marcus Vick. He's unemployed now. Certainly he wouldn't do anything illegal. Michael can trust his own brother can't he? :D

LOL. That entire f-d up family is obviously a bunch of idiots.

I say cut Michael's balls off and ban him from the league indefinitely.

I have a brilliant idea. Let's turn the said property and the dogs over to Marcus Vick. He's unemployed now. Certainly he wouldn't do anything illegal. Michael can trust his own brother can't he? :D

One more comment - I think it's impossible to tell if there is a large subculture of dogfighting in the NFL.

BUT the NFL has a large percentage of players with a lower-class, inner-city upbringing, and these players ALSO often get the benefit of the law looking the other way, AND have large amounts of cash burning holes in their pockets, with TREMENDOUS amounts of free time from Jan-Aug.

I can't definitively say if there is or isn't a dogfighting subculture in the NFL, but the existence of one should hardly be surprising to anyone paying attention.