[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McNabb on the way out of Philly?

TDFFFreak

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2864251

I will say this: of any player on any of my favorite teams, McNabb is the guy that I would really be bummed to see playing in another uniform. I know that in today's sports world it's innevitable sometimes, but when I think Eagles, I think McNabb. :D

He's going to start. This is all bullSega!.

Edit- jkhfjajSega!jljkafskhs

Edited by broncosn05

What an exaggeration of a title for this thread!! :D The whole story is a media circus attempt to give McNabb print time... Eagles have not said a word about McNabb not being there.....where in the story does it say/quote the title of the thread? Drafting a QB doesn't mean anything...get your thread title right:

McNabb expounds on Eagles Drafting QB is a better title....every player is on the way out--they get closer to being gone every day....! :D

What an exaggeration of a title for this thread!! :D The whole story is a media circus attempt to give McNabb print time... Eagles have not said a word about McNabb not being there.....where in the story does it say/quote the title of the thread? Drafting a QB doesn't mean anything...get your thread title right:

McNabb expounds on Eagles Drafting QB is a better title....every player is on the way out--they get closer to being gone every day....! :D

Yesterday Reid said McNabb is the best QB in the league. His last 2 injuries seem like flukes.

When they drafted Cunningham 3 years later Jaws was gone, but how is this similar?

What an exaggeration of a title for this thread!! :tup: The whole story is a media circus attempt to give McNabb print time... Eagles have not said a word about McNabb not being there.....where in the story does it say/quote the title of the thread? Drafting a QB doesn't mean anything...get your thread title right:

:D

Nothing at all to suggest he's gone in that article.

LMAO whata joke. :D

:D

Where does it say anywhere in that story that PHI is even remotely thinking of moving McNabb? That's a piss-poor title for the thread if it's supposed to be related to the linked story at all.

PHI needs a legit NFL QB to develop & take over for McNabb. Kolb probably won't be ready for at least 3 years. If Kolb shows that he's capable of playing at an elite level in the NFL at QB, you'll probably see the same thing happen to McNabb that happened to McNair - PHI will search for a trading partner but probably won't find one given McNabb's price, and they'll end up cutting him. But that's a HUGH IF - Kolb has to show he can play very well, and even if he does, it wouldn't happen until at least 2010 I'm guessing.

Sure they do, especially since he's 9-3 against your "Boys" since becoming the Eagles starter in 2000. With 2 of those losses coming when he was playing hurt in 2005. Eagles v Dallas the last 7 years - Eagles 11, Dallas 3...LMAO. How was Christmas day?

Week 5 Oct 8 W 38-24 vs Dallas Cowboys

Week 16 Dec 25 W 23-7 at Dallas Cowboys - Garcia

Week 5 Oct 9 L 33-10 at Dallas Cowboys

Week 10 Nov 14 L 21-20 vs Dallas Cowboys

Week 10 Nov 15 W 49-21 at Dallas Cowboys

Week 15 Dec 19 W 12-7 vs Dallas Cowboys

Week 6 Oct 12 L 23-21 at Dallas Cowboys

Week 14 Dec 7 W 36-10 vs Dallas Cowboys

Week 3 Sep 22 W 44-13 vs Dallas Cowboys

Week 16 Dec 21 W 27-3 at Dallas Cowboys - Feeley

Week 3 Sep 30 W 40-18 vs Dallas Cowboys

Week 10 Nov 18 W 36-3 at Dallas Cowboys

Week 1 Sep 3 W 41-14 at Dallas Cowboys

Week 10 Nov 5 W 16-13 vs Dallas Cowboys

I fully expect you to reply with the standard Eagles suck retort and to whip out the old trophies since you've been thoroughly owned and have nothing left.

W/o Westbrook McNabb's value goes wayyyyyyyy down imo.

I could not agree more. McNabb is a fragile turd with below average accuracy. The D and Westbrook are the stars of that team.

I remember the Tampa game last year. He gave that game away single handedly. He had 3 picks to go with his 3 TDs. Everyone felt sorry for him for losing such a 'heart breaker' of a game. Had McNabb not thrown two TDs to Tampa, it would not have been a loss.

I think people want to see him do well so much they don't realize he is just average. Stats don't always tell the whole story, and in McNabb's case, I think his yardage stats are bloated by the fact that so many passes are dinked 2 yards to Westbrook, who then runs for a ton after the catch.

Sure they do, especially since he's 9-3 against your "Boys" since becoming the Eagles starter in 2000. With 2 of those losses coming when he was playing hurt in 2005. Eagles v Dallas the last 7 years - Eagles 11, Dallas 3...LMAO. How was Christmas day?

Week 5 Oct 8 W 38-24 vs Dallas Cowboys

Week 16 Dec 25 W 23-7 at Dallas Cowboys - Garcia

Week 5 Oct 9 L 33-10 at Dallas Cowboys

Week 10 Nov 14 L 21-20 vs Dallas Cowboys

Week 10 Nov 15 W 49-21 at Dallas Cowboys

Week 15 Dec 19 W 12-7 vs Dallas Cowboys

Week 6 Oct 12 L 23-21 at Dallas Cowboys

Week 14 Dec 7 W 36-10 vs Dallas Cowboys

Week 3 Sep 22 W 44-13 vs Dallas Cowboys

Week 16 Dec 21 W 27-3 at Dallas Cowboys - Feeley

Week 3 Sep 30 W 40-18 vs Dallas Cowboys

Week 10 Nov 18 W 36-3 at Dallas Cowboys

Week 1 Sep 3 W 41-14 at Dallas Cowboys

Week 10 Nov 5 W 16-13 vs Dallas Cowboys

I fully expect you to reply with the standard Eagles suck retort and to whip out the old trophies since you've been thoroughly owned and have nothing left.

See sigline. :D

Well it sure as hell won't be because they can't beat the Dallas Cowboys, that's for sure! :D

Alllow me to retort ... with facts!

Dallas Cowboys:

All-time regular season franchise record: 401 - 299 - 6 :tup:

All-time postseason franchise record: 32 - 23 :doh:

Philadelphia Eagles:

All-time regular season franchise record: 471 - 516 - 25 :D

All-time postseason franchise record: 17 - 17

Head to Head

Dallas leads 51-41 :D

Dallas Cowboys:

All-time regular season franchise record: 401 - 299 - 6 :D

All-time postseason franchise record: 32 - 23 :tup:

Philadelphia Eagles:

All-time regular season franchise record: 471 - 516 - 25 :doh:

Head to Head

Don't let recent history or McNabb's 9-3 record against them this decade cloud your facts at all.

The Eagles have had a nice little six year run but not a SUPER run. To bad for your team that when they had the better team they could not do anything SUPER with it.

You take your little six year span ... Dallas will and does take most all of the other years.

The Eagles are the Sacramento Kings of the NFL ... close to the top but NO!

The Eagles have had a nice little six year run but not a SUPER run. To bad for your team that when they had the better team they could not do anything SUPER with it.

You take your little six year span ... Dallas will and does take most all of the other years.

The Eagles are the Sacramento Kings of the NFL ... close to the top but NO!

So, you continue to backpedal about McNabb and continue to deflect. Nice... :D

Edited by The Next Generation

Dallas Cowboys:

All-time regular season franchise record: 401 - 299 - 6 :tup:

All-time postseason franchise record: 32 - 23 :doh:

Philadelphia Eagles:

All-time regular season franchise record: 471 - 516 - 25 :D

Head to Head

I love when Dallas fans live in the past...

the 5 superbowl rings your team has won't get you one this year...

you MIGHT need a new owner before you start really being a good team again....

either that or you guys could try to work a trade with Minnesota again? :D

Edited by Avernus