[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SI Reporting Vick involved with Dog Fighting

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should throw Vick and his posse in with those 70 pit bulls. What a bunch of idiots. Its times like these I'm glad I'm not a Falcons and/or Vick fan.

+1,000 Put it on Pay-Per-View and I am all over it.

"And while Vick contends he was unaware of what was going on with pit bulls at his Virginia premises, his interest in the breed is well known. One source recounted to SI.com how a year or so ago, Vick and a neighbor got into a disagreement about the safety of Vick keeping two pit bulls in an unfenced yard at his home in suburban Atlanta. The neighbor went to Vick's home and complained to him that there were children in the neighborhood and that the dogs were a potential safety issue.

Vick just "laughed in the guy's face and told him to get the hell out of there,'' the source said. "We just kind of knew he was involved with pits.''

Vick is a freakin' motard....period.

You guys state the obvious, but at least you get it. You'd be amazed how many Vickheads (esp in the Hamp Roads area) don't. Or should I say won't. Apologists should be thrown in w/the pit bulls too IMO.

I was as high on this guy as anybody, especially after the performance against GB in the play-offs . . . but he has really plateaud, actually regressed, and he can't stay out of the news for stupid infractions. The Falcons have spent first round picks on WR's, for a mobile guy he gets sacked a ton, and he can't get his team into the play-offs lately. And for the money they've got tied up in his contract, I dunno. It's just not a good return on the investment.

Yeah I'm sure your standing behind him will count for a lot.

And as I stated before, he's not the most exciting player in the league as far as I (and the majority of fans) am concerned. I don't find hooligans to be in the least bit exciting. A litle class (not to mention humanity) is in order...

Edited by Crazysight