[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spikes Speaks

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does he think the Eagles will all of a sudden do something they have NEVER done before? Beacuse he's there?

Because their rivals within the division are yet again so weak, another division title and guaranteed birth into the postseason is almost automatic? :D

when you play the regular season, you target the playoffs...

when you make the playoffs...you target the superbowl...

never think too far ahead....

at least the rest of the division is weak and nobody is trying to argue it again this year...

last year was just............ funny

Wow. An aging linebacker who's best years are behind him is excited to try to win a Super Bowl for his new team. Well, I've already got them marked down as Super Bowl Champions this year. Thanks for saving me the time of watching the season.

:D

That is another reason (see below) why the Eagles will never win one ... they do not think SB until they make the playoffs. In Dallas it's SB or bust which has worked for us five times.

It's impossible to open the eyes of a team and fan base that has never been to the promised land.

That is another reason (see below) why the Eagles will never win one ... they do not think SB until they make the playoffs. In Dallas it's SB or bust which has worked for us five times.

It's impossible to open the eyes of a team and fan base that has never been to the promised land.

mhm...you flip-flop alot..

Because their rivals within the division are yet again so weak, another division title and guaranteed birth into the postseason is almost automatic for the Cowboys? :D

Yeah that was my thinking too. Cakewalk through our division!! :tup:

at least the rest of the division is weak and nobody is trying to argue it again this year...

last year was just............ funny

And there in lies the problem, so short-sighted.

:doh::D

Um...and your last division title was.....oh yeah I was in HS....

at least you have that Vikings trade and the early 90's...

memories are great...

True they are. Do you want me to let you borrow some and you can just photoshop the uniform colors. :D

I guess the odds are in your favor. After all, with only four teams in the division, you'd think you'd be somewhat due after, what, TWELVE YEARS?! :D

I'll take 12 years over uummm.... NEVER!!! :tup::doh:

you sound really bitter....

I wouldn't say bitter....desperate, for sure...after all, when you can't even compete in a 4-team division for 12 years, and the only thing you repeatedly hang your hat on are some dusty old trophies from a time when the Oilers were in Houston, the Rams in LA, the Colts in Baltimore, the Cards in St. Louis, and Tampa was an AFC team...life is truly desperate.

The real sad part is it ain't getting better anytime soon :D

I wouldn't say bitter....desperate, for sure...after all, when you can't even compete in a 4-team division for 12 years, and the only thing you repeatedly hang your hat on are some dusty old trophies from a time when the Oilers were in Houston, the Rams in LA, the Colts in Baltimore, the Cards in St. Louis, and Tampa was an AFC team...life is truly desperate.

The real sad part is it ain't getting better anytime soon :D

You Eagles fan really crack me up. You're accusing Cowboys fans of living in the past. At least they have one. The Eagles have absolutely nothing. Zero. Zilch. Nada. There are fanbases that can rip on the Cowboys for their recent ineptness, but, the Eagles fanbase isn't one of them. Many Eagles fans are under some delusion that people respect their franchise for coming close a couple of times. Give me a break, win something, then talk. Your in the same group with the Cardinals and the Lions, deal with it.

You Eagles fan really crack me up. You're accusing Cowboys fans of living in the past. At least they have one. The Eagles have absolutely nothing. Zero. Zilch. Nada. There are fanbases that can rip on the Cowboys for their recent ineptness, but, the Eagles fanbase isn't one of them. Many Eagles fans are under some delusion that people respect their franchise for coming close a couple of times. Give me a break, win something, then talk. Your in the same group with the Cardinals and the Lions, deal with it.

:D

You Eagles fan really crack me up. You're accusing Cowboys fans of living in the past. At least they have one. The Eagles have absolutely nothing. Zero. Zilch. Nada. There are fanbases that can rip on the Cowboys for their recent ineptness, but, the Eagles fanbase isn't one of them. Many Eagles fans are under some delusion that people respect their franchise for coming close a couple of times. Give me a break, win something, then talk. You're in the same group with the Cardinals and the Lions, deal with it.

:D:D:tup: