[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

An unhappy Favre

Ursa Majoris

Oh dear. Not good.

NFL: Favre shares his frustration about Moss and rebuilding

TUNICA, MISS. - Brett Favre let it be known Saturday: Randy Moss should be playing for the Green Bay Packers.

Instead, Moss will play for the New England Patriots.

"It is disappointing," Favre said at his annual celebrity golf tournament. "It was a done deal.

"He was going to wipe his contract clean and sign for $3 million guaranteed, plus a fourth-round draft pick. That would have been a steal. ... I even had [agent] Bus [Cook] call up there and tell them I would give up part of my salary to guarantee that part of the money. Apparently that wasn't enough either."

Favre said he wonders where he stands with the Packers.

"There are times when I wonder if I'm the odd man out here and they just don't know how to tell me," he said.

Favre, headed into his 17th NFL season, said he doesn't have time to wait to rebuild: "I don't know if I've lost faith, and I think everyone in the organization wants to win. I just don't know if it includes me. If it's going to be five years from now, I'm not going to be here."

I don't think Moss would have gone to Green Bay except to punish the Vikings(nothing wrong with thst).

But he wanted to play for a contender.

Favre is frustrated. He may just want someone to make the decision for him, but he has to make it. MAybe he decided too early.

I respect and have liked Farve over the years, BUT man he sounds like a girl more and more every season.

Man, just get over it!!!! Moss WANTED to go to the Patriots!!!! Farve sounds like the guy that lost the girl because the other guy has the shiny new car.

Farve needs to retire and enjoy some quiet time with his family for crying out loud they have earned it.

Go fishing or get involved in tv/radio or something, but retire or don't and stop all the "DRAMA".

This is almost as bad as Kurt Warner letting his "butch" wife fight his battles for him.