[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First Year RB Starters

Danny Zuko

Michael Edward Shanahan

Henry is the most proven runner that Shanny has had since Portis was traded. As long as he stays healthy, Shanny will give him the ball, without question.

Is he top 5? The top 4 are LT, SJax, LJ, and a healthy SA. Who is #5? Does Gore slip with Norv Turner gone? Pitt's O-line has taken some hits so nope to FWP. Westy would be the pick if he stays healthy again. Rudi is steady but not spectacular...who gets #5? If Henry is healthy and getting the ball, I think he can be top 5, with Gore producing like last year, and a healthy Westy, Henry can be top 7. If any of these two fall, bump Henry up. In this day and age of the RBBC, nothing wrong with that!

Edited by The Wolf

Simms had a completion percentage of 53%, 118 yards passing (on 26 attempts), and 0 touchdowns in 4 preseason games. The Bucs offense looked horrible when he was at the helm. However, Gradkowski had a completion percentage of 73%, 511 yards passing (on 61 attempts), and 5 touchdowns in the preseason. I don't put much stock in the preseason, but I don't think you can say Simms "looked good to go in Gruden's offense after training camp". However, it might be an accurate statement for Gradkowski.

DMD had Simms ranked the 25th best quarterback in tier 4. Tier 4 for quarterbacks is code for "do not draft under any circumstances". Drafting Simms as the 12th or 13th quarterback in rounds 7-10 was foolish. He should have been on your waiver wire and not on any roster at any point in his brief season.

Boyo :D

You'll be hard pressed to find many leagues he wasn't drafted in last year. And lest we forgert how Gruden likes to throw the ball (Gannon the Cannon) Simms as the 12th QB taken in my draft, was after the 10th round for me, so it wasn't a costly pick.

DMD had William Green ranked as a top ten RB a few years back did you draft him that high - if so how did that work out? What is that code for? I go by more than a single site, and Simms was by no means a foolish choice, at least where I got him.

You mean every ranking that DMD has ever made hasn't been accurate? Next you're going to say that the Earth isn't flat?

Every other sites' rankings are horrible. If they had Simms' as the 12th quarterback, which I seriously doubt any of them did, then they are especially horrible.

So....DMD's rankings are useful to you if you agree with them, like Simms. But if I point out a mistake he's made I think the earth is flat?

My point on that example is that no one's rankings are perfect, and I take them all with a grain of salt and use my own projections as well. Also, I'm thinking I took Plummer before Simms, but that's besides the point anyways which is: waiting on QBs isn't always the best option like was suggested by the thread poster.

But go right ahead using those examples as long as they work for you while hypocritically ignoring them when they don't. :D