[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Miller Chill

Chavez

Chelada-style beer with salt and lime added.

Pretty light - 110 cals, 6.5 carbs per 12 oz.

And it's not bad - I tend to prefer heavier beers in general, but I can see these going down REAL good on hot summer days.

And it's not bad - I tend to prefer heavier beers in general, but I can see these going down REAL good on hot summer days.

So it's a take off on Corona? don't really care for Corona, or anything else that suggests that I shove a piece of fruit in my beer. Now, if a free truckload or two should show up in my driveway..well then call me pedro.. and pass the opener.

Yeah, it's trying to horn in on Corona's turf.

But it isn't skunky like Corona; and while I'm not going to say that I'd drop my own dime on it, it was decent.

I saw some "MicroBrew" at the store yesterday that was labeled as a Summerbrew. Well, I flipped the bottle around and saw it was made by AB. Miller and AB just need to stick to their mass produced crap. :D

That happens a lot. Blue Moon is another example of that.

I believe so.

Yes, it is a Coor's product... They also have a Blue Moon Pumpkin and are test marketing a Blue Moon honey... haven't tried the pumpkin, but the honey wasn't bad just something I wouldn't buy for me. The wife likes it.

Yes, it is a Coor's product... They also have a Blue Moon Pumpkin and are test marketing a Blue Moon honey... haven't tried the pumpkin, but the honey wasn't bad just something I wouldn't buy for me. The wife likes it.

AB released a pumpkin spice brew around Halloween here. I didn't care for it too much.

So it's a take off on Corona? don't really care for Corona, or anything else that suggests that I shove a piece of fruit in my beer. Now, if a free truckload or two should show up in my driveway..well then call me pedro.. and pass the opener.

hmmm, Corona. So tasty on a hot summer day- so ya shove a lime in there- who cares........

I'm more of a Pacifico guy myself.

good stuff as well- love Mexican beers - Dos Equis is good stuff, enjoy a Tecate now and then. Just somehting about Corona in the summer- will be poppin some Corona's in can poolside in Vegas this weekend.......

not available on OH yet...can't wait to try it.

hmmm, Corona. So tasty on a hot summer day- so ya shove a lime in there- who cares........

I don't care what people shove in their beer, just that Hhnks of fruit aren't for me. If I want fruit while I drink, I'll cut up some mellon or something. That being said, I do drink corona at friends house and don't complain. I just chuck the hunk of lime into a house plant. :D

I don't care what kind of "lighter" beer it is when it's hot... just as long as the beer is is cold. I still remember one of the "best beers" I had was on a humid 106 degree day and I was landscaping for a living. The lady came out to thank us as we were loading up the truck and asked if we would like some beer and watermelon... we all said yes, so she brought out a hugh cooler filled with ice, Budwieser and watermelon. I HATE budweiser; but along with the watermelon and cool sidewalk in the shade, it is one of my favorite "beir" memories! :D

:D

Stop trying to create sales for that disgusting beer you deliver!

If it wasn't passable, I wouldn't mention it. I thought it was different/not bad.

Shame on me, I suppose, for supporting the company I work for.

I don't care what kind of "lighter" beer it is when it's hot... just as long as the beer is is cold. I still remember one of the "best beers" I had was on a humid 106 degree day and I was landscaping for a living. The lady came out to thank us as we were loading up the truck and asked if we would like some beer and watermelon... we all said yes, so she brought out a hugh cooler filled with ice, Budwieser and watermelon. I HATE budweiser; but along with the watermelon and cool sidewalk in the shade, it is one of my favorite "beir" memories! :D

I don't really discrimenate when it comes to beer. When given a choice, I have preferences. When it's offered, who am I to say no?

Not to hijack, but I'm not one to start a topic, usually.

I'm adding on to my existing deck, and after spending 2 long hot days this past weekend, I cracked an ice cold Molson Canadian. A tthat moment, it was the best beer in the entire universe.

Interesting, the mexican guys that work for me say that beer and watermelon together give you the runs.

I'm adding on to my existing deck, and after spending 2 long hot days this past weekend, I cracked an ice cold Molson Canadian. A tthat moment, it was the best beer in the entire universe.

I'm sure at that moment no one could have disputed that point.