[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mystery Huddler 2004 #6 - Right on Time

AtomicCEO

for some reason i pictured driveby as lookin' a little more...i dunno...tough or something. he sure does look like a wimp...and not just 'cause he's old, think of how wimpy he must've looked in high school. that said, i'm sure he could still kick beguile g. blank's ass, and he could probably at least fight sacrebleu to a draw.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pancake:

stucco walls and and thermostat for heat only.  He lives in a climate where it gets not too cold and never too hot.  This is west coast action i think....

At his parents house in Westby, WI. Up here, central air is not standard equipment, so heat-only thermostats are common.

Azazello1313:

for some reason i pictured driveby as lookin' a little more...i dunno...tough or something.  he sure does look like a wimp...and not just 'cause he's old, think of how wimpy he must've looked in high school.  that said, i'm sure he could still kick beguile g. blank's ass, and he could probably at least fight sacrebleu to a draw.

lol

this coming from the guy that looks like this? :P

I didn't send Atomic my tough guy pose, the children would have been frightened.

Originally posted by rapscallion:

spitting image of dr. drew. this Dr Drew?

that's the one. he did a psych show on mtv with adam whatshisname from man show.

never heard of him? shrug Although he is quite handsome.

clues fit....but would never have guessed you looked like that. is that a good or a bad thing? lol

neither. just had a differednt image than dr drew :D

Ursa Majoris:

What a great thread.  cool_thu

Fortunately it's not me, but I think it's my oft-time adversary Mr R. Apscallion (nee D. Riveby), now resident in very low-cost housing in Houston, but still loyal to the frozen fools of Lambeau.

The pizza joint location is the giveaway.

computer Plus you are a Bears fan (former name: BearPerson), and you have 2 children, while driveby has 1 child.

Down Goes Frazia:

then my next guess is that feminine looking Norwegian homo cheezehead originally from Westby Wisconsin.

Rapscallion  a.k.a. Driveby

Pack fan

all over the tailgate

graduated HS in '74 or '75 - so he 'bout looks the part. The recent years in Houston have aged him abit faster than he'd like. lol 

head_ban ... I can recognize a Norskie from Vestby anywhere. :P

I knew he looked like a republican.

I just can't believe this guy is driveby. I always of pictured driveby as a sort of skinny punk teenager in a wife-beater t-shirt who liked to hang out at the car-wash with his friends on Friday night. shrug

:D

wiegie:

I knew he looked like a republican.

I just can't believe this guy is driveby.  I always of pictured driveby as a sort of skinny punk teenager in a wife-beater t-shirt who liked to hang out at the car-wash with his friends on Friday night.    shrug 

:D 

lol Actually his hair looks more like Clinton's! lol

SteelBunz:

The Irish Doggy:

Hilfiger shirt obviously screams gay or at least bi-curious.

I think Irish should be MORE worried about the fact that he can SPOT a Hilfiger shirt. wink Irish is safe. The tag in the collar says "Ivy Club Classic". Probably Penneys or Kohls. Definitely not Hilfiger.

smash

Holly f cking homo to bad I missed this one again.... Nice schedule ceohomo...... Man there are alot of girlymen around here might have to head to football guys were you have to come out of the closet at least.... wink

Big John:

Ursa Majoris:

What a great thread.      cool_thu   

Fortunately it's not me, but I think it's my oft-time adversary Mr R. Apscallion (nee D. Riveby), now resident in very low-cost housing in Houston, but still loyal to the frozen fools of Lambeau.

The pizza joint location is the giveaway.

computer Plus you are a Bears fan (former name: BearPerson), and you have 2 children, while driveby has 1 child. oh my god he has spawned wall_bas

at least i hope the kid was born in cheeseland thumbs_u then the bad karma might go away after awile wink

Yukon Cornelius:

at least i hope the kid was born in cheeseland thumbs_u    then the bad karma might go away after awile wink 

nope. He's a native Texan and proud of it.

I continue to claim dual citizenship. cool_thu

drivebyte me:

Yukon Cornelius:

at least i hope the kid was born in cheeseland    thumbs_u  then the bad karma might go away after awile    wink

nope. He's a native Texan and proud of it.

I continue to claim dual citizenship. cool_thu

that is good incase you need to escape.... move back as soon as you can and dont bring anyone ( less family) with you thumbs_u

He's a native Texan and proud of it.

that can be changed at an early age wink

• 10 months later...