[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock 2 signups open

DMD

I like your picks.. I think Portis is overrated. I think MJD has a better year personally..

Certainly could and if you feel that way than it was an steal as BB took MJD 7 picks after I took Portis. I just hope Portis can hold up. Both guys will be sharing the load somewhat. I just think MJD shares more of it with Freddy T (if he stays healthy). Portis will be more of a main back if he stays healthy.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manning at the end of the 3rd - that may be the S.O.D.

Certainly a valid point, especially where he was taken, however, I just don't think the value is there honestly and now he'll be hurting at both WR and RB unless he lucks out. Whereas, you and I and others could possibly get similar production from a QB a couple rounds later.

Edited by irish

I was just going to say AP at 4.04 had to be a mistake.

:D

Yep. Here we go again.

Don't guys check the player's team when they pick?

Same thing in 1st draft. I think ppl are trying to setup stuff while at work may cause a rush and a bit of carelessness.

Still can be dam frustrating though.

Very happy to pick up an 85 catch/1200 yd WR in the 4th round in a ppr league.

Now I think Boldin was a great pick!!! I was going to grab him next.

Looks like we lost most of our steam...this thing is going at a snails pace now....

Yeah Gee is killing us!!

Anyone else having trouble accessing the mfl.com site this morning?

Nope but I left the window open from last night.

Gates at 4.03? THat's late.

Yeah a little bit late about a half a round or so. He went in the 4th round in my local draft last year as well.

Well I got Palmer with one of these last two picks which is what I wanted, however I had Driver listed ahead of him and Caddy listed below Palmer. Both went back to back right before my pick.

Well, with my RB corps built up on Westbrook, Jones-Drew, & D Williams, and my WRs starting with Wayne & Boldin, and the skills starters being 3/3 or 2/4, I can pretty much go with BPA available the rest of the draft. Bye weeks worked out well also.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Well, with my RB corps built up on Westbrook, Jones-Drew, & D Williams, and my WRs starting with Wayne & Boldin, and the skills starters being 3/3 or 2/4, I can pretty much go with BPA available the rest of the draft. Bye weeks worked out well also.

Same here as I've started with SJax and Portis at RB and Holt, Driver, Evans as my WRs. Best availables the rest of the way for me. :D

Edited by irish

Well, I'm be OOTO for about 2 to 2 1/2 hours. I've got my next 2 picks on pre-select.

I thought for sure that this draft would be over by the end of the day yesterday. Why would anyone sign up for a mock draft if they weren't capable of being around enough to blow through it? Geez, it's a 10 teamer with 16 rounds, and we're barely halfway through round 5?

Well, I'm be OOTO for about 2 to 2 1/2 hours. I've got my next 2 picks on pre-select.

I thought for sure that this draft would be over by the end of the day yesterday. Why would anyone sign up for a mock draft if they weren't capable of being around enough to blow through it? Geez, it's a 10 teamer with 16 rounds, and we're barely halfway through round 5?

Yup, I too am online ready to rock and roll, once it went into 5pm I preselected two rounds and hoped for the best, I spend the nights with my family. Let's get moving people!

Yup, I too am online ready to rock and roll, once it went into 5pm I preselected two rounds and hoped for the best, I spend the nights with my family. Let's get moving people!

Couldn't agree with you fellas more!!