[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IDP sleepers

I hope you are right about all these guys as I have everyone of them on at least one of my leagues :D Would love to see Kevin Williams do something. I still have a 2 yr contract on him and he hasn't done anything much lately.

No I dropped him last year for Andre Carter who put up good numbers down the stretch.

S Josh Gattis ought to be raising a bit of interest right about now, and he very well may be a UDFA in a lot of leagues.

great choice - I've managed to either draft him or pick him up in most of my leagues. He had a great write-up in Coyles draftguide and seemed like a great late round sleeper pick.

great choice - I've managed to either draft him or pick him up in most of my leagues. He had a great write-up in Coyles draftguide and seemed like a great late round sleeper pick.

he was drafted in 2 of my 5 dynasty leagues(1 by me, the other by stingers)

I love Baldwin; wanted him in one of my IDP dynasties but missed out.

I took Baldwin at 7.11 in ConFusion...must have just beaten you to him, Darin! I love his upside on the Lions D. I don't think Lehman will ever stick in the middle, Bailey didn't work there and Lenon is no answer.

While we're talking KC, how about Turk McBride, the versatile DL drafted out of Tennessee. With Jared Allen serving a 4-game suspension to start the season, McBride could start opposite last year's rookie sensation Tamba Hali on the Chief line. If he plays well, he could certainly move inside and retain a starting position once Allen returns.

I had wanted to draft McBride, but I figured he was flying under the radar so I didn't and then signed him as a free agent. And it's for all the reasons you just mentioned here.

Usama Young CB New Orleans.

You think he starts this season? I hear he'll possibly make the nickel back role this season in preparation for him taking over next season. That is if he continues to progress well.

You think he starts this season? I hear he'll possibly make the nickel back role this season in preparation for him taking over next season. That is if he continues to progress well.

Possibly, but he may work his way into the starter role later in the season. If he performs he could elevate to starter as Richard Marshall did last year.

Possibly, but he may work his way into the starter role later in the season. If he performs he could elevate to starter as Richard Marshall did last year.

I agree...I think he'll get a lot of time this year & possibly take over very soon.