[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't login to huddle with firefox?

barlav

Just renewed subscription and I can't login to huddle with firefox. It worked fine last year. Login works ok with Internet Explorer. Is the firefox issue going to be fixed?

If it's a firefox issue, and not a Huddle issue no way for them to answer that. Based on posts in the Tailgate others are accessing the site fine though using Firefox, though the adblocker component apparently isn't working for keggerz.

• 6 years later...

I renewed my subcription today and same issue. I also can get in through internet explorer. I have always been able to get into the huddle through firefox as recently as yesterday. Renewal + firefox does not work.at the homepage login screen but will work on the tool page to change your user name.

Since this is obviously a browser issue (your login works other than on Firefox) I'd try clearing your cache/temp files/cookies. That typically solves most login issues with browsers.

• 2 weeks later...

This has happened to me twice in Chrome over the past two weeks. Not sure how it is a browser issue since it's worked for several years prior with no issues. The Huddle suggested me changing my username and password the first time, which finally fixed it- for two weeks. Guess I'll be doing that- again.

CoH

• WJW locked this topic