[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Culpepper all but gone

MikesVikes

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said Clayton said that the Ravens are the idea fit :D Was it the Rams or Ravens? You started talking about the Rams.

I don't think the Ravens would go after him. I would imagine they are seeing what they got with Troy Smith sorta, even if he was a low draft choice. Haven't they been loving him?

I agree though with your thinking, the Rams seem to make sense.

Sorry for the confusion there. Thinking faster than I type.

Just read that C-Pep is refusing to restructure his contract and wants to be released. I really see him going Rams - Linehan made him a star and C-Pep thinks he's still got the goods. We shall see if this is really true when Bulger goes down and going Rams would also give C-Pep more rehab time.

Edited by Gros Membres!

Sorry for the confusion there. Thinking faster than I type.

Just read that C-Pep is refusing to restructure his contract and wants to be released. I really see him going Rams.

No worries at all.

C-Pep is a jerk. The Rams would be a good fit but he is a slack.

Let's look a Moss's past QBs: Collins, Brooks, and - oh yeah, Culpepper.

I think Moss hasn't gotten any skills left. :D

Hey WaterMan, quick math, when you add Moss' championships to Vick's championships, what do you get?

Edited by CaptainHook

Houston could use him and he'd have a fair chance at some serious playing time if Schaub sucks.

You really think that Houston would want to bring him in? Schaub is their guy and they don't want competition I would imagine. Bringing Culpepper would be a mess.

You really think that Houston would want to bring him in? Schaub is their guy and they don't want competition I would imagine. Bringing Culpepper would be a mess.

One year contract...why not? It would be a good place for him to sit the year out and heal up.

I think the funniest thing about this is all is like DMD said, he is his own agent. That makes this whole thing crazy.

I would hold on to him until the very last minute for opening his trap. Shut it dude. No need to be a tool about things

The same that Manning had at this point last year.

This goes back a while between me and WaterMan. He loves over-rated players like Vick, or physically-gifted, mentally challenged guys like Moss, and would slam Manning any chance he could. Plus, he was celebrating how Vick made it to the NFC Championship Game faster than Manning made it to his first Conference Title Game. Now that both of his "boys" careers have taken a dip, and Manning is the reigning Super Bowl MVP, he's been a lot quieter. But he still likes to pump up Moss and Vick for the same reasons he would slam Manning (all stats, chokes, no championships).

And by the way, no matter what you say, the Colts WON THE SUPER BOWL! And Mannings was the MVP!!!! :D

This goes back a while between me and WaterMan. He loves over-rated players like Vick, or physically-gifted, mentally challenged guys like Moss, and would slam Manning any chance he could. Plus, he was celebrating how Vick made it to the NFC Championship Game faster than Manning made it to his first Conference Title Game. Now that both of his "boys" careers have taken a dip, and Manning is the reigning Super Bowl MVP, he's been a lot quieter. But he still likes to pump up Moss and Vick for the same reasons he would slam Manning (all stats, chokes, no championships).

And by the way, no matter what you say, the Colts WON THE SUPER BOWL! And Mannings was the MVP!!!! :D

Out of the 3 football players listed, I have only seen one cry during a football game on many game days.

:fixed:

to compare manning to vick or moss is asinine

Moss isn't a scumbag. I'll argue that one to the day I die. One of the most misunderstood athletes ever. But to compare Manning to Vick in any way is foolish.

Edited by Goopster24

Moss isn't a scumbag. I'll argue that one to the day I die.

Not saying that you're not entitled to your opinion, but considering all the crap Moss has pulled going back to his High School days, methinks you'd be on a bit of an island arguing that. :D

Not saying that you're not entitled to your opinion, but considering all the crap Moss has pulled going back to his High School days, methinks you'd be on a bit of an island arguing that. :D

I'll likely be on that island with Goop. In the greater scheme of $hitbag athletes, Moss is a minor player. He has a monstrous ego but he stands up quite well in terms of committed crime. Certainly not saying he's Mother Teresa but he ain't Michael Vick or Chris Henry either.

Moss isn't a scumbag. I'll argue that one to the day I die. One of the most misunderstood athletes ever. But to compare Manning to Vick in any way is foolish.

Getting kicked out of top college programs and running into parking meter attendents is what good guys do...

He's been kicked out of schools...

Hit city employees with his car...

And quit on his teams...

It sure does smell like a scumbag we're duscussing here...

I'll likely be on that island with Goop. In the greater scheme of $hitbag athletes, Moss is a minor player. He has a monstrous ego but he stands up quite well in terms of committed crime. Certainly not saying he's Mother Teresa but he ain't Michael Vick or Chris Henry either.

Henry is up on DUI, driving on a suspended license, supplying booze to a minor & assault & battery? (not sure about the last one)

Vick, while already tried, found guilty & sentenced to being hung, drawn & quart-ed in the Court of Popular Opinion on the evidence of sensationalized media reports, has so far only been guilty of giving the one fingered salute to some heckling fans.

Of course he did have to pay off a gold digger who claimed he gave her Herpes, but once she got her pay day, she went away. I guess it's the old saying, "Money talks, BS walks" applies.

Moss was found guilty of Assault & Battery back in High School (him & some of his thug buddies stomped the living snot out of a kid), kicked off a Major College Program for smokin' dope, mooning fans, using a Traffic Cop for a hood ornament & quitting on two different teams now.

To me, Moss is not a misunderstood athlete. He's a poster child for being a scumbag punk thug, just as much as Henry is.

But that's just me. Others may see Moss differently. :D