[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Culpepper 2006

DMD

FIXED

Daunte had some nice games without Moss as a factor as well.

Daunte has always been a boom & bust QB. His problem even when playing well has always been the bonehead play here and there. The fumble and interception in the innopportune time. This has existed no matter what WRs or coordinator he had to work with.

He boomed with Moss and busted without Moss.

Yeah I traded him for QB Alex Smith in my dynasty league just before the start of last year (O:

Though I'm not convinced that CPep is 100% done just yet. ACLs take 2 years to fully heal, and last year was only his first year back.

I think his best bet is to just stay with Miami (if he's not traded or released), as Florida is like home for him anyways. Trent Green is like 37, so he's not exactly a long-term solution anyways. Though right now CPep is whining and sounds like he wants out altogether.

In the footwork drills he looked pretty agile and may recover. I would guess Cam simply wants to go a different direction.

Culpepper is not Cameron's guy - rookie John Beck is. Green is just there to mentor Beck and hold down the fort until next year. Culpepper is not in the future plans of MIA and he knows it.