[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Low class move?

mitpdub

We will move new owners to the back of the draft making the return owners slightly happier.

So you are punishing a new owner for no reason?

Really sounds like a great league.... what's your sell line.. come join our league where we will treat you unfairly if you want to join?

We will move new owners to the back of the draft making the return owners slightly happier.

Since you asked, I have two suggestions: lighten up over the champ who left - it's only a game. And 2, punishing new owners leads me to believe there's more to the story than we're being told as to why the other guy left.

Since you asked, I have two suggestions: lighten up over the champ who left - it's only a game. And 2, punishing new owners leads me to believe there's more to the story than we're being told as to why the other guy left.

Our league is made up of friends so there's no absolute rules dictated and everyone has a say. I think he left for personal reasons and I didn't feel necessary to ask him for specifics.

I agree in not punishing the new owners, but for the previous owners that are staying that thought they were getting a prime draft spot what's fair for them since they thought they were in this keeper league and having a high draft spot?

I would love to hear of other options, its one of the reason's why I started this discussion.

Our league is made up of friends so there's no absolute rules dictated and everyone has a say. I think he left for personal reasons and I didn't feel necessary to ask him for specifics.

I agree in not punishing the new owners, but for the previous owners that are staying that thought they were getting a prime draft spot what's fair for them since they thought they were in this keeper league and having a high draft spot?

I would love to hear of other options, its one of the reason's why I started this discussion.

There could be owners that do not prefer a high draft spot.

I fail to see the issue.

The departing owner had a high draft slot last year which he used on LT.

He won the league last year and as a result he has a "bad" draft slot.

He has chosen to leave the league, giving plenty of notice.

That means the new owner will get the "bad" draft slot but will also get to keep LT. I suspect that many in your league would happily trade their draft spot and one of their keepers to get LT.

I fail to see the issue.

The departing owner had a high draft slot last year which he used on LT.

He won the league last year and as a result he has a "bad" draft slot.

He has chosen to leave the league, giving plenty of notice.

That means the new owner will get the "bad" draft slot but will also get to keep LT. I suspect that many in your league would happily trade their draft spot and one of their keepers to get LT.

Players drafted in the 1st two rounds can't be keepers, so LT goes back on the board. Any player from rounds 3 and up can be kept and they lose that round -2. So keeping a 3rd rounder costs their 1st this year if they really want him that bad.

New owner coming in simply takes over old team. He chooses his keeper from said roster, gets said draft spot.

I am really failing to see the issue here.

<NOD>

The new owner is taking over a championship team. Okay so he can't keep LT and will have a "bad" draft slot ... but surely there are 2 good keepers from a championship team.