[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Current ADP - WRs

Bronco Billy

8 Colston, Marques NOS WR 34.2

High. He's obviously a very good football player, but I question his injury history. I don't draft him as the #8 WR, maybe around #16 or so.

:D He has an injury history?

I think he was saying that we don't know if Colston can be durable throughout an entire season...

And I'm just asking what he's basing that on. He missed 3 weeks with a high ankle sprain last year, that's hardly reason to consider him an injury risk IMHO.

18 Johnson, Calvin DET WR 57.9

Low. Mike Furrey was the #12 WR last season in PPR. Furrey also had more fantasy points than Roy 9 of 16 weeks. CJ2 is a much more intriguing player than Furrey.

I don't know. I'm pretty sure that I won't end up with Johnson on any of my redraft teams this year. Roy is still the #1 here, but despite the perceived talent disparity, I think CJ and Furrey will end up being 2A and 2B, as Furrey will continue to get the underneath/over the middle looks that he thrived on last year. CJ will probably be very streaky in 2007, having good games when teams double Roy, having mediocre-to-poor games when they don't. At #18 WR you need an every week starter. I don't think CJ is going to have that kind of year for the Lions.

Not ONE Viking on that list? I gotta think one of them is at least the 50th ranked WR.

I hope. :D

You would think so, but its average draft position on MFL - not rankings. Williamson or Rice might break the top 50 as we get closer to the season. Right now nobody knows for sure who is the #1.

Which guys below #25 have a good chance of stepping into the top 15?

33 Jennings, Greg GBP WR 101.14

36 Hackett, D.J. SEA WR 118.33

40 Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR 135.02

45 Henderson, Devery NOS WR 139.51

Way too low imo. So is Driver at #17.

And I'm just asking what he's basing that on. He missed 3 weeks with a high ankle sprain last year, that's hardly reason to consider him an injury risk IMHO.

How about the entire 2004 season at Hofstra with a bum shoulder?

How about the entire 2004 season at Hofstra with a bum shoulder?

Honestly I can see owners shying away from him due to the lack of experience, but combining an injury in 2004 with a 3-game hiatus in 2006 for a high ankle sprain still hardly warrants labeling him as an injury risk. I'll admit picking him 8th is quite a risk, but if you project his numbers over a full season last year that puts him just behind Harrison. I think that's a risk a lot of owners would jump to take.

Honestly I can see owners shying away from him due to the lack of experience, but combining an injury in 2004 with a 3-game hiatus in 2006 for a high ankle sprain still hardly warrants labeling him as an injury risk.

Hardly? What else do you need to say he's had past injury problems besides pointing out that he's missed 35% of his football games over a three year period?

Hardly? What else do you need to say he's had past injury problems besides pointing out that he's missed 35% of his football games over a three year period?

2 injuries throughout his entire college & pro career. One a major one 4 years removed and the other a very minor ankle sprain which held him out 3 games. Ok, whatever... :D

2 injuries throughout his entire college & pro career. One a major one 4 years removed and the other a very minor ankle sprain which held him out 3 games. Ok, whatever... :D

So he's not an injury risk?