[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Now....CPEP in a car accident...injures hand.

URLACHERisGOD

FHP: QB Culpepper injures non-throwing hand in crash on Sawgrass

CORAL SPRINGS -- Miami Dolphins quarterback Daunte Culpepper injured his non-throwing hand in a two-vehicle crash Wednesday night.

The collision occurred about 10:30 p.m. on the Sawgrass Expressway at mile marker 18, said Lt. Mike Brown, Florida Highway spokesman. Culpepper was driving westbound in a 1975 Chevy Caprice when he collided with an unidentified driver in a Chevy Avalanche.

LocalLinks

Both vehicles rolled off the roadway, Brown said.

When paramedics arrived, Culpepper complained of a hand injury at the scene, Brown said.

"No big deal except for the fact that some guy ran into the back of my 1975 convertible Caprice Classic. I got a contusion on the top of my left hand and X-rays were negative. I am fine,'' Culpepper said via e-mail Thursday afternoon.

FHP Lt. Roger Reyes said that paramedics took Culpepper and his unidentified passenger to Coral Springs Medical Center for precautionary reasons, but both men walked into the ambulance without assistance.

Reyes said there are conflicting reports, but basically Culpepper said he pulled to the side of the rain-slicked road suspecting mechanical problems. He then got back on the Sawgrass, allegedly using his emergency flashes. The unidentified driver in the Avalanche then struck Culpepper's vehicle in the rear, claiming that Culpepper was driving without lights and too slow.

Reyes said that charges are pending an investigation.

The crash comes the day after NFL Players' Association filed a grievance against the Dolphins on behalf of Culpepper, claiming the team is denying him the opportunity to compete for a job. Culpepper, who said he was given clearance to practice after two knee surgeries, has drawn interest from the Jacksonville Jaguars, where he would be reunited with former Vikings coach Mike Tice, now Jags assistant head coach.

"We've spoken to Daunte and he's assured us that he was fine,'' said Harvey Greene, Dolphins spokesperson.

The Dolphins wouldn't confirm whether they would have their team doctors examine Culpepper.

:D

Sounds like he did catch a break, just not the one he wanted. Cpepp-done.

:D He is his own agent...

I'm thinking that maybe that was the joke. :D

FHP: QB Culpepper injures non-throwing hand in crash on Sawgrass

CORAL SPRINGS -- Miami Dolphins quarterback Daunte Culpepper injured his non-throwing hand in a two-vehicle crash Wednesday night.

The collision occurred about 10:30 p.m. on the Sawgrass Expressway at mile marker 18, said Lt. Mike Brown, Florida Highway spokesman. Culpepper was driving westbound in a 1975 Chevy Caprice

:D

Maybe it's safer to keep Daunte on the Dolphins field where he won't get hurt.

Add in that Emma Culpepper died this year, this hasn't been a good stretch run for Daunte. Emma took him in when he was born. His mother was in prison at the time.

irish gets the gold star

:D Oh wait as a teacher I already have plenty of those. :D

Wait a minute... YOU are molding our childrens young minds?

There goes the neighborhood!

Yup off to Harvard. :D