[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FF Magazine

Danny Zuko

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need something to read when I don't have access to my computr this summer. Any suggestions?

I always buy Athlon or Lindy's. They're Pro Football preview mags rather than fantasy rags.

The only two I ever buy is Fantasy Football Index and Pro Football Weekly. I do not think I have bought any others in years. PFW is very good with raw information and Index is just like the pulse on FF since it has been around forever. I have every Index back to 1994 I think.

I buy them for the divisional previews, as it's good to look through someone else's eyes at each team etc. The FF section is commom fodder amoung them all and is good for comparisons acrosss the board until DMD starts pumping the well thought out info and analysis.

ESPN, NFL.com (lol), and Fanball.com are the ones I saw on the stands the other day. NFL.com is a joke. The other 2 IMO looked very good.

And yeah I've been a longtime FF Index buyer too (although I haven't bought mags as much in recent years).

ESPN, NFL.com (lol), and Fanball.com are the ones I saw on the stands the other day. NFL.com is a joke. The other 2 IMO looked very good.

And yeah I've been a longtime FF Index buyer too (although I haven't bought mags as much in recent years).

I, The Holy Roller, agree with the above post. I am not agreeing to pad (because that doesn't count anymore around here). I am agreeing with the above post because it accuratedly reflects my position on this subject.

The one and only mag I always bought was just called Fantasy League Football. It has always ranked IDP's when most others didn't. I started in an IDP league in 1994 and there were very few at that time. The funny thing is, I just went to get this magazine and I can't find it anywhere. We used to call it the fantasy bible before anyone used computers. If anyone knows anything about this mag and if it is still being printed let me know. Last year I ordered through a site they promoted in the book "Gridiron Grumblings", which is now "Sports Grumblings".

Becketts/Rotoworld Fantasy Football mag comes out in July. So far it is one of the few mag's that uses a tiering system to rank players. I think it is one of the better ones out there.

This info would be incorrect as I have the magazine here in my hands and they do, do a nice job with their tiering system. I also picked up the mag about 2 or 3 days ago.

Hopefully, nobody hear reads the magazines that are on the shelves now for the rankings or the tiering system used.

Why not? It's always fun to do while passing the time prior to preseason games/mini-camps. Now to give your statement a little more steam here's what you should've said...

Hopefully, nobody here (using the proper homophone of course) reads the magazines on the shelves now for the rankings/tiering systems and then use them for their drafts two months from now. :D