[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top Chef

godtomsatan

The hottie camille got the boot last night... too bad. I liked the shots of her in the hot tub!

Re: the chef with immunity last night...

I was kind of hoping that the chick with immunity would say that she no longer wanted immunity based on the fact it was her dish that put her teammates on the chopping block.

Re: the chef with immunity last night...

I was kind of hoping that the chick with immunity would say that she no longer wanted immunity based on the fact it was her dish that put her teammates on the chopping block.

She's pretty damn hot too and it looks like she's got a great rack. :D

Edited by twiley

Hung must go. They're going to keep him around forever though, just like Marcel. Makes me not want to watch.

I agree that Hung must go. He is not open to honest criticism which means he is not open to learning. He is at the point where he feels he knows just about everything and certainly believes he knows more than experienced and superior chefs.

I'm glad Casey made it through another week. I find her enjoyable to look at. She won't win, so I'll enjoy her while I can.

I agree that Hung must go. He is not open to honest criticism which means he is not open to learning. He is at the point where he feels he knows just about everything and certainly believes he knows more than experienced and superior chefs.

I'm glad Casey made it through another week. I find her enjoyable to look at. She won't win, so I'll enjoy her while I can.

I'm in love with Casey...yeah, I'll admit it. She looks like a girl that I dated in college.

• 1 month later...

I've been finding that this show is pretty formulaic. About 5 minutes into the show this week, I absolutely knew who was goign to get the boot just by the way they produce the first couple of segments.

Person A talks about being sure that they will be there in the end.

Person B talks about how close they have become with Person A.

Person A gets the boot.

I think Tre was a good cook, maybe better than some of those still in the contest, but probably not worthy of the prize.

Edited by Savage Beatings

I've been finding that this show is pretty formulaic. About 5 minutes into the show this week, I absolutely knew who was goign to get the boot just by the way they produce the first couple of segments.

Person A talks about being sure that they will be there in the end.

Person B talks about how close they have become with Person A.

Person A gets the boot.

I think Tre was a good cook, maybe better than some of those still in the contest, but probably not worthy of the prize.

:D

I just finished watching this weeks show and was going to post the EXACT same thing. My wife and I were watching it at lunch and 5 mins in we both looked at each other and said that

Tre

was going to get the boot.

IMO, he was one of the better chefs in the contest.

On the brightside we did get to see casey in a bikini. :pantstight:

Edited by twiley

• 2 weeks later...

Bummer to see

CJ

go, but damn if that

broccolini

didn't look atrocious. I agree with the judges that the instant the cover was opened and

leafy black licorice was there where the broccolini used to be

, it should have been dumped in the trash.

Sara

dodged a bullet there--I mean seriously, my wife makes

"couscous with stuff in it"

as quick-and-easy kid's lunches.

Casey wins again; do you think she's going to just steamroll through to the finish? It seems like Hung had his ticket stamped to the finals as New Marcel from the beginning, and Brian can't or won't get away from using seafood in everything, and I'll take Casey over Sara, so . . . that's looking like the matchup.

Peace

policy

Edited by policyvote

CJ was done, IMO, when he abdicated executive chef status to tre in the restaurant challenge. You shouldn't win top chef and be afraid to take the lead when the opportunity is there.

That being said, I'm betting that

brian

is the next to go. He's been coasting for the last few shows and probably would have been gone last week if howie hadn't blown it so bad.

Finally, how much of a buzz kill was it that casey threw on a bathrobe to cook in rather than just getting down to it in her pajamas?