[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

new Cowboys stadium?

tarantula

Will the massive state-of-the-art new Cowboys stadium be the best NFL facility in football. They are already lining up events such as the Texas vs. OU game and many other tournament championships. I have seen the site many times and it is amazing how fast the progress is going! Not to mention the Superbowl that we will hold!!! :D:D

Will the massive state-of-the-art new Cowboys stadium be the best NFL facility in football. They are already lining up events such as the Texas vs. OU game and many other tournament championships. I have seen the site many times and it is amazing how fast the progress is going! Not to mention the Superbowl that we will hold!!! :D:D

Texas OU wont be going there anytime soon, they just signed a new contract with the city of Dallas for the original Cotton Bowl. But the Cotton Bowl game on Jan 1 is moving to the Cowboys new stadium, otherwise known as Boss Hogg Bowl.

Texas OU wont be going there anytime soon, they just signed a new contract with the city of Dallas for the original Cotton Bowl. But the Cotton Bowl game on Jan 1 is moving to the Cowboys new stadium, otherwise known as Boss Hogg Bowl.

that is only if certain criteria and improvements are met.

that is only if certain criteria and improvements are met.

The bond has already been approved for those improvements to the stadium, and both schools want to stay at the fair for the game, or would consider going to a home and home format. They had a chance to go to the new stadium already, and declined. But used that threat to get what they wanted, improvements to come in Fair Park

Besides Dallas Mayor Laura Miller has taken a beating in the press for not landing the Cowboys from the city of Irving when the Cowboys wanted a new stadium. Instead the city of Arlington gave Jerry Jones everything he asked for, thus he is building this monument to himself in Arlington. This the name Boss Hogg bowl which is the nickname of the stadium by the local sports radio.

Dallas City Council came up with an idea of another neutral field game like Texas-OU at fair park, Texas Tech vs Okie St. And before Dallas met with both schools, Jerry Jones flew his private jet to Lubbock to get the game at his ball park instead. So Dallas is going to bend over backwards to prevent Jerry Jones from landing this game. I like the game in dallas, for the history. but when Jerry Jones puts his mind to something, his wallet is opened wide to get what he wants, so we will see how this turns out.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

The bond has already been approved for those improvements to the stadium, and both schools want to stay at the fair for the game, or would consider going to a home and home format. They had a chance to go to the new stadium already, and declined. But used that threat to get what they wanted, improvements to come in Fair Park

Besides Dallas Mayor Laura Miller has taken a beating in the press for not landing the Cowboys from the city of Irving when the Cowboys wanted a new stadium. Instead the city of Arlington gave Jerry Jones everything he asked for, thus he is building this monument to himself in Arlington. This the name Boss Hogg bowl which is the nickname of the stadium by the local sports radio.

Dallas City Council came up with an idea of another neutral field game like Texas-OU at fair park, Texas Tech vs Okie St. And before Dallas met with both schools, Jerry Jones flew his private jet to Lubbock to get the game at his ball park instead. So Dallas is going to bend over backwards to prevent Jerry Jones from landing this game. I like the game in dallas, for the history. but when Jerry Jones puts his mind to something, his wallet is opened wide to get what he wants, so we will see how this turns out.

The Cowboys leaving is the biggest reason why Laura Miller is not running for mayor again. I agree whole-hearted about Jones getting what he wants.

I wish they would move the game to the new stadium. I hate the Cotton Bowl. I've gone to the last 5 Red River Shootouts, and if you get good seats on the lower level it's ok, but if you get in the top of the lower level, or the upper levels, then it absolutely sucks. The columns block the view in the upper levels. We generally get free tickets from subs and suppliers, and have been fortunate the last couple of years, so it hasn't been a problem, but I'd just assume it go to a stadium with no view obstructions.

Will the massive state-of-the-art new Cowboys stadium be the best NFL facility in football.

that stadium is gonna be something else

So we already have the best team in not only the NFL but pro sports in general and now we're going to have the nicest stadium. Sounds about right to me. :D

All I can say is WOW!!! :D That is absolutely beautiful and I'm not just saying that as a Cowboy fan. I can't imagine anyone would think otherwise.

Irish, Its just another frustrated wannabe Cowboy`s fan. :tup:

Speaking the truth. :D

Edited by irish

Yep. If it's associated with the Dallas Cowboys, it must be the best thing since sliced bread. :D

I know your comments are dripping with sarcasm as an Eagle fan but even you have to admit that the new stadium is incredible.

I know your comments are dripping with sarcasm as an Eagle fan but even you have to admit that the new stadium is incredible.

don`t waste you time with a Eagles fan, they don`t have a clue...remember how they cheered when it looked like Irvin might be seriously injured... :D:D

:D

In that depiction, there are only 3 vehicles in the parking lot (including a limo about to ram into the front door), and the folks IN the stadium are all ghosts! Yep, "speaking the truth".

:D

"Big Hat, No Cattle!"

Edited by rhino

Did they use eminent domain to steal land this time too. :D What a surprise-

While planning for a new Dallas Cowboys stadium, Mayor Robert Cluck said the city would use eminent domain only as a last resort to assemble the needed land.

But condemnation has become the rule rather than the exception.

The City Council has condemned or sought to condemn more than three-quarters of the properties it has acted on in the past four months, an analysis has found.

"We were hoping that this would be the last resort," Dr. Cluck said last week. "We were hoping there would be more willing sellers."

He said that before the land acquisition started, city officials had no idea what percentage of property owners would sell willingly.

Although the number of condemnations is much higher than he would like, Dr. Cluck said, the city is making fair offers, and sometimes eminent domain is the only option.

Glenn Sodd, an attorney representing some people in the affected area, said the high percentage of eminent domain cases shows that the city has low-balled residents and business owners and that its incentive program is inadequate.

"The offers obviously aren't sufficient otherwise they wouldn't be hiring lawyers and forcing condemnations to be filed," Mr. Sodd said.

In comparable cases, he said, he would expect three-quarters or more of the property owners to sell and the rest to go to court, not the other way around.

I'll be interested to see how Dan Snyder will try to top this new stadium. Fedex Field was built by Jack Kent Cooke before he died. Even though it's only 10 years old there has already been talk of a new stadium. You know Snyder will want to one up his pal Jerry. That is a beautiful new stadium.

I'll be interested to see how Dan Snyder will try to top this new stadium. Fedex Field was built by Jack Kent Cooke before he died. Even though it's only 10 years old there has already been talk of a new stadium. You know Snyder will want to one up his pal Jerry. That is a beautiful new stadium.

he will try :doh: We in COWBOYCOUNTRY like to call him Little Danny Snyder :D:D:tup:

I agree it should be an awsome stadium. It's just ashame such an evil team will play in it most weeks. :D

Edited by TDFFFreak

I agree it should be an awesome stadium. It's just ashame such an evil team will play in it most weeks. :D

:tup: I absolutely love the relationships that football fans have with one another. Football season just wouldn't be the same without it. The Dallas Demons should be our new name, compliments of TDFFFreak. :D

Edited by irish

He wishes he could build one as beautiful as this.

Edited by Randall