[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official IBL Recruiting Thread

MikesVikes

The Interboard Challenge League is a competition between five message boards - TheHuddle, FFToday, FootballGuys, FFWarroom, and FantasySportWire that is in its 7th year.

Each board selects 12 members to participate - a 60 member league. Each league member is trying to win as an individual and also as a board member. The Huddle has won the league board title in the past but hasn't for a few years. We need that to change beginning this year.

There are 5 drafts held, beginning usually in late July, early August, and mid August. Each board has 2-3 of its members in each of the drafts.

After all of the drafts are completed, all 60 league members are combined into one hugh league. The league has five copies of each NFL player. A Huddler has for his opponent each week one member from another board, so you play 4 H2H matchups each week of the regular season.

The Huddle is looking for one studly new member to add to its team this season.

This league requires a substantial time commitment of its league members. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO COMMIT TO THIS LEAGUE, THAN THIS IS NOT FOR YOU.

Besides following along with the five drafts, there are many trades of players and/or draft picks to consider. Waivers are processed each week and that is a battle each and every week in of itself.

If you're interested or want more information, post in this thread for consideration. Add your name to the list of Huddlers that already has expressed interest.

Hi,

I been looking at this for about a year or two now. I believe that I could possibly be a person to look at as a member of this group.

WDDL yr 3 in this league

http://football36.myfantasyleague.com/2007/home/27684

Year 2 in this league

http://football33.myfantasyleague.com/2007/home/17501

My teams are Memphis Elite. It never really changes.

I guess people to ask about me would be. Perchoutofwater, Ziachild007, Pirahana, Doc Holliday. I know they are very active on the board. I believe I can be a MAJOR difference maker and make you bring that nice championship you are looking for back to the huddle message board. Zia brought me to the huddle. I love to trade as I see is needed in this type of league. So I guess you can look at my two teams that I have built up and talk to these members as references I guess. Sorry if I didnt add your name to the list as a reference these are the ones I see that people respect that know me from playing with me in different leagues. Well PM me and let me know what your decision is.

Memphis Elite

Thanks Randall, forgot you played in that league with me as well.

I appreciate all of the feedback and we will be working to find someone very promptly. I know that Loyalboyd has responded to these IBL posts in the past as have others.

MV, as I discussed with you already, I have to bow out this year. Just too much going on and the draft typically takes wayyyy too much time (a note for those that are expressing interest, too... the draft is oftentimes painstaking).

Looks like you have some good prospects there... good luck y'all.

MV, as I discussed with you already, I have to bow out this year. Just too much going on and the draft typically takes wayyyy too much time (a note for those that are expressing interest, too... the draft is oftentimes painstaking).

Looks like you have some good prospects there... good luck y'all.

If it is darin3's spot you are looking to fill here, you're gonna need somebody with IDP knowledge. :D That's me! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!

The Huddle team is now filled completely. Each of the people that expressed interest would have been a solid choice and a great addition to the team.

loyalboyd is the newest member of the IBL.

Btw, we are losing the FFWarroomer team and if anyone knows of a possible replacement for them, you can PM me. I do get messages from time to time from people wanting to get a new FF forum team into the league and now would be an excellent time for a message like that. :D

Btw, we are losing the FFWarroomer team and if anyone knows of a possible replacement for them, you can PM me. I do get messages from time to time from people wanting to get a new FF forum team into the league and now would be an excellent time for a message like that. :D

Mike, have you checked with KFFL? The IBL would seem like a natural for them.