[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

best & worst jerseys

tarantula

The worst spamshirts in the league are the new chargers home spamshirts... Yuck.

+1

Incredibly overrated and insanely soft looking. Horrid, high school looking creation that gotr popular thanks to Chris Berman and his hysterical, never gets old nicknames and sound effects.

top 5 Faves:

Browns home

Colts home (though i liked that helmet better with the white face mask)

Packers Home

Raiders home

Steelers home

+1

Incredibly overrated and insanely soft looking. Horrid, high school looking creation that gotr popular thanks to Chris Berman and his hysterical, never gets old nicknames and sound effects.

top 5 Faves:

Browns home

Colts home (though i liked that helmet better with the white face mask)

Packers Home

Raiders home

Steelers home

I'm not convinced about the Bolts new unis either! They really haven't shown them in a way that you can evaluate well. Lots of showy high tech flash videos and goofy half pictures, but nothing of a guy just standing there in the uni with the helmet on. I think I like the white helmet as a change, but the way the bolt wraps the outside of the arm looks a little ghey to me.

We'll see what they look like when they are all standing in mass in a McAfee Coliseum endzone celebrating an LT TD. That will be a better indication of how they look for sure! :D:D:tup:

:doh:

I'm not convinced about the Bolts new unis either! They really haven't shown them in a way that you can evaluate well. Lots of showy high tech flash videos and goofy half pictures, but nothing of a guy just standing there in the uni with the helmet on. I think I like the white helmet as a change, but the way the bolt wraps the outside of the arm looks a little ghey to me.

We'll see what they look like when they are all standing in mass in a McAfee Coliseum endzone celebrating an LT TD. That will be a better indication of how they look for sure! :D:D:tup:

:doh:

I went ahead and bought a new blue Rivers jersey online. I gotta say, being I'm Canadian, that its a little CFLish. Too busy, too many colours, and the jersey doesn't even fit real well with the way the bolt goes around the arm.

I say they're back to the old spamshirts within a couple years.

I went ahead and bought a new blue Rivers jersey online. I gotta say, being I'm Canadian, that its a little CFLish. Too busy, too many :tup:colours :D , and the jersey doesn't even fit real well with the way the bolt goes around the arm.

I say they're back to the old spamshirts within a couple years.

Dude, you are Canadian, huh? :D

But for the record :

Best - chargers powder blue

Good info here. :D

I just wish the Spanos family would go back to using them!!!!!! :D

Nice: Bears home, Eagles home, Pats home, Colts away, Steelers home, Rams home

Ugly: Chargers powder blue, Bears orange, the original Bucs unis

Good list here, as I also love the all-white Colt uniforms mucho.

And if i were to list the worst uniforms, there are too many current spamshirts to go include old travesties like the orignal creamcicle Bucs unis or the alternate spamshirts you listed.

The Chargers, though, it was bad enough for them when those powdered blue's were an old crappy jersey, then a little worse when they became alternates... but ug... to go BACK? Willingly? Oy..

Worst: Chargers Home, Bengals, Falcons, Bills, Cardinals. I really hate that horrible trend going that those last 4 are doing to their spamshirts, all the latest trends in uniforms tossed together into a horrible gumbo of design.

No offense, but I think they look incredibly ghey. Powder blue and football don't go together, IMO. Didn't like the old Oilers spamshirts either.

I love the Bolts' powder blue so much that I bought an LT jersey last season, although alot had to do with the player. I loved the old powder blue Oilers unis also. I had an Earl Campbell jersey that i caught hell for from other Steeler fans. But that too was because of the player.

I hate the Bengals, Bears, and Broncos orange spamshirts. I like the Bengals and Bears darkies though.