[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

best & worst jerseys

tarantula

Chargers powder blue is the bees-knees...I'm not even a Chargers fan but it was a must to cop a LaDainian Tomlinson jersey in it....and I get compliments on it whenever I wear it and where ever I wear it. Seriously, I think you need to tone down on the haterade.

bad....panthers, seahawks

I actually the Panthers road unis an both of the Seahawks'. Seattle did a MUCH better job this time around, IMO.

Also forgot about the current (retro) Jets home unis. Those are sweet as well.

Edited by Bill Swerski

I actually the Panthers road unis an both of the Seahawks'. Seattle did a MUCH better job this time around, IMO.

Also forgot about the current (retro) Jets home unis. Those are sweet as well.

Didn't forget the jets, just not in top 5. I love that design as much as the retro Giants design.

Best uniform to EVER get an unwarranted redesign, Red and White Pats. Love that classic!!

Didn't forget the jets, just not in top 5. I love that design as much as the retro Giants design.

Best uniform to EVER get an unwarranted redesign, Red and White Pats. Love that classic!!

Blue and orange Bears and green and yellow Packers!!!!!!! :D