[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's Sunday....and it's back.

PantherDave

Well, it's back this morning, that jones, that anticipation.......football. This how it usually goes with me, I get by the 4th and TC looms, then it set's in right about this time every year.....I need my fix.....just two months to go. I'm amped and ready....new offensive system in Charlotte....new HC in Raleigh...ready to watch the new products unfold on the feild. I miss football and FF but the time away makes you want it even more....it's close now, and I'm ready for it. Next to hit will be the PS dread of getting your homer and FF studs through unscathed.....the SB talk etc. I take solace in knowing that it's a month from tangible news and results and just two months before the quest for the prize begins anew.....bring it.

Do it....Do it....Keep me satisfied......Born and raised..............................................................

.........................................Football in America.

You are as big a football junkie as I am. I was talking to my GF yesterday while I was working on the IDP mock and told her about all the drafts that are coming up. She just laughed. She said "yeah if after the drafts are over that would be it thats fine. But once you get through the drafts then every sunday morning you will be stressing over who to start" All I could do was smile because I love the every sunday morning ritual.

The evolution of my Sundays have changed dramaticaly over the years.....from waking up and trying to outthink myself while my GF just laughed........then came marriage and though she still laughed at the amount of time I devoted to this crazy thing called football/FF, she still supported my quest............over the past 4 years, I now have 2 boys, the amount of time to spend has been cut just a bit for now and the wifey is not so crazy over me checking stats all day on Sunday.........................but I can't wait for the day my oldest son looks over my shoulder and says "dad, are you crazy, you cant start Smith, he has a tweaked hammy" ............. :D

The evolution of my Sundays have changed dramaticaly over the years.....from waking up and trying to outthink myself while my GF just laughed........then came marriage and though she still laughed at the amount of time I devoted to this crazy thing called football/FF, she still supported my quest............over the past 4 years, I now have 2 boys, the amount of time to spend has been cut just a bit for now and the wifey is not so crazy over me checking stats all day on Sunday.........................but I can't wait for the day my oldest son looks over my shoulder and says "dad, are you crazy, you cant start Smith, he has a tweaked hammy" ............. :D

Mrs. PD has long grown accustomed to my "football fixation" and enjoys the pace of NFL Sundays.......something simmering in the crock....my rants of joy or frustration, waking up on Sunday night to see me watching the SN game. My two girls are also accustomed to "Daddie's teams" each year....life is good, as they let me have my NFL season..then they get me back the Sunday following the SB.

.....oh, and I'm going to need another one of those hot sauces again....the cute litte bottle with the ceramic top stopper :D

I hope you enjoyed that. That was the last of a homemade batch with no further batches in the works!

I can't wait... the rest of the week does not matter only sundays matter in my world once the season starts...I lock myself in my game room with food and beer and I stay there till all the games are over I live for FF .. good luck to all this year :D

Its 90 degrees , I am about to go in my pool and I am deeply involved in some fantasty baseball leagues ...I am a big summer person

Love football and ff big time but I do not mind waiting another 6 weeks before I get into it full force

Now if I can only find someone to put suntan lotion on my back ...lol

Yes, I am a junkie :D . I know exactly how you feel this year....Saints being held as the NFC team to beat etc. I'm starting to enjoy the ? mark around Carolina and I think it will be fun to watch....and I'm ready.

Join the ? club, PD. As a Steelers fan, I'm getting pretty antsy about the new coaching staff. At least we get to play an extra preseason game. Steelers and Saints in the Hall of Fame Game. Less than a month away baby!!