[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Jones

hooknladder

I took Jones in one of my drafts but it was the 9.07 pick and by then - what the heck? He's nothing more than RB depth for a fantasy team and not even that great of a bye week filler until more is known about his health statis in camp. He was very good last year because of his receiving stats and that could happen again - if he gets healthy AND he stays healthy.

I took Jones in one of my drafts but it was the 9.07 pick and by then - what the heck? He's nothing more than RB depth for a fantasy team and not even that great of a bye week filler until more is known about his health statis in camp. He was very good last year because of his receiving stats and that could happen again - if he gets healthy AND he stays healthy.

Welp. That solves my question of whether or not to keep him in my 8 player keeper league. :D

However, in terms of your drafting Jones at 9.07 (and I can keep 8 players w/ each player taking up a draft pick) and being in a 10 team versus 12 team league can make a pretty big difference. How many teams were in your draft?

Welp. That solves my question of whether or not to keep him in my 8 player keeper league. :D

However, in terms of your drafting Jones at 9.07 (and I can keep 8 players w/ each player taking up a draft pick) and being in a 10 team versus 12 team league can make a pretty big difference. How many teams were in your draft?

It was a a 12 team league. I was surprised to see him there regardless of his past history.

If I can get him as a RB3, I'll take him. I won't need him until bye weeks for my starters, and from what I've heard he should be close to full-health at the start of the season. He was putting up great numbers last year, and I can't really see Bell or Duckett taking too many carries away.

Sometimes a player just falls because of unknowns. He's a high risk, high reward player, and that scares a lot of drafters. Right now, I might take the chance somewhere around the 7th round in redrafts.

Swiss took him in the 5th round in an ongoing IDP mock, but that's way too early for me. I like Tatum Bell better this year, but wouldn't take either very early.

swiss has massive manlove for KJ but I was still shocked at how early he took him

While I was skeptical about his healthy return, there's been nothing but positives coming out of Lionland. Martz loves KJ. If he's healthy, he'll get the ball.

That is all that comes out of Lionland until the season starts. :D

Hey Furley, I would never say never. What if he fell to the 9th round. Would you pass on him then?

swiss has massive manlove for KJ but I was still shocked at how early he took him

He doesn't scare me at all. His rehab is going great, and based on his level of health right now, there's no reason to believe he won't be ready Week 1. Plus, he's my 3rd RB. I don't have to rely on him, really.

I'm fine getting him as my 3rd RB in all my leagues. Maybe I'll just wait longer than the 5th... :D