[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers sign RB

Ruffian

...and it's Larry Croom.

Big coup for my beloved team. Can't wait to see the battle between Croom and John Kuhn for the coveted taxi squad running back spot this August. :D

Larry Croom !!!! Super Bowl, here we come !!!! :D

We have more TEs than Hooters at Happy Hour, and yet we pass on Tony Hunt and Michael Bush. Kevan Barlow=average at the absolute zenith of his ability level :D , Verron Haynes who is recovering from knee surgery...no worries, though, because Larry Croom is riding into Steeltown like Napoleon Dynamite on horseback to ensure that FWP carries the load until he can't move a finger.

I know the Steelers love to get bargains, but Croom isn't worth ten cents. They should be receiving a check from him to attend their fantasy camp like the rest of us washed-up ex-high school players who can't let it go.

Wait. Maybe that's just me writing those checks.

I am a long time Steelers fan, so i must come to the defense of a player who joined my team, the great team in NFL history.

Kevin Barlow! Mark my words, Kevin will fill a great role for the Steelers. He can block, run up the middle, make 1 good cut and gain postive yardage consistantly backing up, and taking 20% of the carries from FWP. When Barlow has the right blocking scheme, he does better than well. With a lead full back, Barlow can even be a beast. Fantasy value? maybe 300-500 yards 8 TDs, unless Willie gets hurt.

You heard it here FIRST!

Can't wait to be a Hero at the end of the season, cause I am zero now, no where to go but up!!!