[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is why Jason Taylor Owners need to be careful

Yeah, that scares the hell out of me - especially when I look at DEN's dpeth chart and see that they have Holland at RG when Kuper is starting there, they have Meadows at RT and Pears at 2nd string LT, when in fact Pears is the 1st string RT, and they have R Smith starting at WR instead of Marshall.

Let's just say that their credibility is somewhat questionable...

Yeah, that scares the hell out of me - especially when I look at DEN's dpeth chart and see that they have Holland at RG when Kuper is starting there, they have Meadows at RT and Pears at 2nd string LT, when in fact Pears is the 1st string RT, and they have R Smith starting at WR instead of Marshall.

Let's just say that their credibility is somewhat questionable...

come on now...you know as well as I do that Depth Charts are all hit or miss but it is worth pointing out that there is a chance that Taylor could end up re listed as a LB

come on now...you know as well as I do that Depth Charts are all hit or miss but it is worth pointing out that there is a chance that Taylor could end up re listed as a LB

While I can see Taylor playing a bit in space, he is effective simply because he is on the line and that allows his speed/strength combination to be so effective for him. MIA would actually negate his quick twitch speed by playing him in space.

This has been tried before with some very good to great DEs, and the experiment just doesn't seem to pan out well in way too many cases, and the team trying it eventually surrenders to playing the DE to his strengths. That's exactly what I think you'll see here with Taylor. Anyone listing him as a LB right now is clearly jumping the gun and has no reasonable evidence to make that listing.

Edited by Bronco Billy