[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

People in Jail

WaterMan

Maybe look at this NCAA/NFL records and tell me where it says he was the first RB to do such and such.

What passing records has Vick broken in the NCAA or NFL? I know his freshmen year he had a pretty high completion percentage but other then that I don't believe he has done much passing wise. Why didn't Atlanta just keep Shaub and line Vick up at RB?

I live in Philly and I'll compare Vick to Allen Iverson. He was exciting to watch, but you will never win the big game with him.

What passing records has Vick broken in the NCAA or NFL? I know his freshmen year he had a pretty high completion percentage but other then that I don't believe he has done much passing wise. Why didn't Atlanta just keep Shaub and line Vick up at RB?

I live in Philly and I'll compare Vick to Allen Iverson. He was exciting to watch, but you will never win the big game with him.

Iverson at least made it the NBA Finals... something I doubt Vick will ever do (go to the Superbowl, that is).

in·dict (ĭn-dīt') Pronunciation Key

tr.v. in·dict·ed, in·dict·ing, in·dicts

To accuse of wrongdoing; charge

Absolutely. He's as "innocent" as OJ, Michael Jackson, and the Duke Lacrosse players. Given the right legal team, he'll likely be proven as such as well. That is, if you see "inn-o-cent" as meaning "didn't manage to convince a jury" rather than the simpler "didn't do it".

in·dict (ĭn-dīt') Pronunciation Key

tr.v. in·dict·ed, in·dict·ing, in·dicts

To accuse of wrongdoing; charge

Hey, since you are so big on definitions and facts, try this one:

LINK

"The odds are pretty stacked against defendants once an indictment is issued; that pretty much seals their fate," said Mark Allenbaugh, a Huntington Beach, Calif., lawyer and nationally recognized expert on the federal court system. "Once the indictment is issued, conviction is almost guaranteed."

Between 2000 and 2005, 99 percent of the 435,000 federal criminal defendants prosecuted nationwide were convicted. The conviction rate was the same for the 2,130 criminal defendants prosecuted during that period in the Western District of Pennsylvania.

Of the 420 people prosecuted last year in the Western District, 415 were found guilty by plea or jury, according to the Administrative Office of U.S. Courts.

In other words, if the Feds get an indictment, they have pretty much gotten enough evidence accumulated to have almost literally an ironclad case.

How does that look for your hero?