[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just found out...

Fatman

Have fun!

I hear that Brett is going to be so prolific with his interceptions this year that much like a baseball game, you've got a chance at catching a foul ball or two. Bring your stickum. :D

Enjoy the Metrodome.

Not if you really cared...

I've never even been to a Vikings home game. So yes, I am jealous.

The only 2 NFL games I've been to live were a couple years back while living here. One was the Vikings @ San Diego and the other the Vikings @ the Cards in Tempe. You remember? The game where the Cards won it at the last second and knocked the Vikings out of the playoffs and put the Packers in. That really sucked to say the least.

I understand that Brett receives his first SSI installment on opening night in a pregame ceremony. Any truth to that? :D

Have a great time--Lambeau is a great venue and should be electric as usual to kick off the 07 season.

I've never even been to a Vikings home game. So yes, I am jealous.

The only 2 NFL games I've been to live were a couple years back while living here. One was the Vikings @ San Diego and the other the Vikings @ the Cards in Tempe. You remember? The game where the Cards won it at the last second and knocked the Vikings out of the playoffs and put the Packers in. That really sucked to say the least.

Yeah, that was quite a game.

That's way cool. I used to have half the Green & Gold package and would always swap out for 1 of the GB games so the other guy could have 1 of the Milwaukee games.

Lambeau is a superb venue to watch a game.

Edited by Bronco Billy

No Lombardi Trophy, but if I wanted to live in the past like a Packers fan, I could bring up their one NFL Championship.

:D

Is saying someone is a dumb Viking fan too redundant?

GB has won 3 SB championships, not to mention all of the NFL championships prior to the leagues merging.

I got thrown out of the Lambeau home opener a couple years ago. It was an expensive quarter of a football game.

Pace yourself at the tailgate parties. :D

Learn from the mistakes of other Huddlers...good advice!

That's way cool. I used to have half the Green & Gold package and would always swap out for 1 of the GB games so the other guy could have 1 of the Milwaukee games.

Lambeau is a superb venue to watch a game.

I've been to two games since the refurbishment...always amazed at how little it feels like a football stadium in the atrium, walkways, etc. Carpeting, leather chairs - pretty awesome.

Especially when compared to all of the cement at Camp Randall...

Is saying someone is a dumb Viking fan too redundant?

GB has won 3 SB championships, not to mention all of the NFL championships prior to the leagues merging.

:sigh:

I was merely pointing out that GB has done jack squat lately, just like the Vikings. I'm not comparing the "glory" of the past.

Especially when compared to all of the cement at Camp Randall...

GB Camp Randall. I still miss singing, doing polkas, and drinking massive quanties in the stadium for an hour after the game was over.

Here's to the 5th quarter!