[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock Drafts

49erAddict-08

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just did a mock there and it froze on me twice. And twice it took 2 minutes to get back in and by then it picked for me. But didn't take who was in my queue...I did set it computer select before refreshing. But still, a PITA. much better than the 2 week antsports though

I just did a mock there and it froze on me twice. And twice it took 2 minutes to get back in and by then it picked for me. But didn't take who was in my queue...I did set it computer select before refreshing. But still, a PITA. much better than the 2 week antsports though

Yeah...the site is a little glitchy. Sometimes it works perfectly, other times not. I'm still addicted to it though.

I think whenever one of us gets on a mock draft there we should put an H at the end of our name so we know if we are drafting against fellow huddlers. I don't know...maybe it's a gay idea. :D

Yeah...the site is a little glitchy. Sometimes it works perfectly, other times not. I'm still addicted to it though.

I think whenever one of us gets on a mock draft there we should put an H at the end of our name so we know if we are drafting against fellow huddlers. I don't know...maybe it's a gay idea. :D

Good idea and I'll be checking the site out as well. Thanks for the mention.

Just finished one this evening.The site worked perfectly.First mock of the year and I took the 1 slot.Plan on doing several more to work my way up and down the order.Great tool,thanx for the info.

Just wrapped one up at the 10 spot, it's a good site...

How did you do from the 10 spot as that's the pick I have in my local? :D

I've been using ffcalulator for a few weeks now. It's come a long way. There used to be all sorts of problems with latency and such. They've fixed most of it, and made 12 man mocks more frequent. It runs pretty slick now. My favorite part: Hide Chat. Morons everywhere, as you'd expect.

Tip: When you select the player you'd like to draft from your watch list. Give it a few seconds before you punch the draft button and actually make the selection. Selection problems only seem to come up for me when I move too fast.

(Edit) Tip #2: If you're on a Mac, Firefox works much better than Safari.

See you there.

Edited by Sturphy

How did you do from the 10 spot as that's the pick I have in my local? :D

I did 2 here's what the first 6 looked like

W. Parker

S. Smith

M. Lynch

A. Johnson

D. Branch

M Hasselback

Maroney

S. Smith

M. Lynch

A. Johnson

C. Taylor

T. Romo

QBs seem to go off the board quick, and if your a Huddler use (H) in the team name

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

Sorry I still feel like I'm drafting with a bunch of morans. No one knows if it's PPR.

It's not PPR. That's the one drawback to fantasyfootballcalculator. It only allows for different league sizes, not lineups or scoring differences.

Also, in the future, whenever you refer to someone as a moron.....you might want to spell it correctly. Otherwise it just doesn't have the same effect. :D

Edited by 49erAddict-08

It's not PPR. That's the one drawback to fantasyfootballcalculator. It only allows for different league sizes, not lineups or scoring differences.

Also, in the future, whenever you refer to someone as a moron.....you might want to spell it correctly. Otherwise it just doesn't have the same effect. :D

I enjoy the site and the ediots.

Also, in the future, whenever you refer to someone as a moron.....you might want to spell it correctly. Otherwise it just doesn't have the same effect. :tup:

:D You did not like "hugh" either.

:D These are part of the Huddle vernacular.