[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock Drafts

49erAddict-08

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad. Is there some inside joke I am missing here?

These were orginally mistyped words that became famous here, hence are now regularly being used in place of the other word. Referred to as Huddleisms.

I did 2 here's what the first 6 looked like

W. Parker

S. Smith

M. Lynch

A. Johnson

D. Branch

M Hasselback

Maroney

S. Smith

M. Lynch

A. Johnson

C. Taylor

T. Romo

QBs seem to go off the board quick, and if your a Huddler use (H) in the team name

I'm guessing that your approach this year is RB, WR, RB, WR, Best Avail. (RB/WR) and QB. Not a bad one. Having the 10 spot in a 10-teamer, I'm hoping to go Best RB avail. and then my Top rated WR S. Smith or CJ if Smitty's gone. After that it's best avail. RBs/WRs unless Gates or Manning slide too far.

These were orginally mistyped words that became famous here, hence are now regularly being used in place of the other word. Referred to as Huddleisms.

Big John,

Wasn't there a string a looooong time ago on all the different Huddle vernacular???

Wow, I just cleaned up on a 10-team mock. I only wish I could get a team like this in my real draft. I waited all the way until Rd 6 to get my 2nd RB and still found some good value IMO. Check it out and let me know what you think...I was Gobias (H) drafting from the 6 spot.

http://www.fantasyfootballcalculator.com/draft/113837

No doubt you had a very solid draft and some of the thanks must go to the others drafting poorly. However I even would've made some different selections from what you made.

No doubt you had a very solid draft and some of the thanks must go to the others drafting poorly. However I even would've made some different selections from what you made.

What would you have done differently? I pick from this spot in MML and would be more than willing to hear any feedback/criticism if you have any.

What would you have done differently? I pick from this spot in MML and would be more than willing to hear any feedback/criticism if you have any.

A couple of things I'd have done differently...

Instead of M Lynch, I would have taken the Cadillac. Gruden is on the hot seat and I think he'll exploit Cadillac as much as he possible this year. With Garcia under center, I see Cadillac benefiting from an improved Tampa offense. (could very well win Comeback Player of the Year IMO)

Instead of Chester Taylor, I would have taken Tatum Bell. (my gut tells me Bell is going to be the main RB all season in DET and could easily rack up 60 rec under Martz)

Instead of Kevin Curtis, I would have taken Greg Jennings. (just a personal preference, but I don't have any faith in PHI's WRs. Especially not with McNabb coming back from major injury)

I don't know if I would've taken C Taylor in the 8th round, regardless of value. Probably would have gone with Mark Clayton, Cotchery, V Jackson, maybe even the 1st D there. Then you could've possibly snagged Norwood in the 9th and the TE in the 10th. But I do like Cooley and maybe you would've gotten hm or LJ Smith anyway in the 10th.

But like I said, all in all it was a solid draft.

A couple of things I'd have done differently...

Instead of M Lynch, I would have taken the Cadillac. Gruden is on the hot seat and I think he'll exploit Cadillac as much as he possible this year. With Garcia under center, I see Cadillac benefiting from an improved Tampa offense. (could very well win Comeback Player of the Year IMO)

Instead of Chester Taylor, I would have taken Tatum Bell. (my gut tells me Bell is going to be the main RB all season in DET and could easily rack up 60 rec under Martz)

Instead of Kevin Curtis, I would have taken Greg Jennings. (just a personal preference, but I don't have any faith in PHI's WRs. Especially not with McNabb coming back from major injury)

Other than Bell, I agree with these options as well.

Good site, except for the occasional glitch or two. I've been doing drafts all day in between my audit work.

Anyone mock drafting right now?

I might be up for it.