[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kick/Punt return yards cheat sheet

Does anyone know where I can obtain one of those? I have looked absolutely everywhere I can think of and can't seem to come across any. Can someone please help me out.

Thanks in advance!

Wooters

Good luck. Can't find something like that anywhere.

I think it's tough because so much rides on who is returning kicks in the preseason games. While some KR/PR have solidified their roles and won't be doing many returns in the preseason, if at all, watching who is returning kicks at the end of preseason provides a good indicator for the regular season.

I'm always on the lookout for KR/PRs, especially DBs... and especially on teams with below average defenses. Guys like McGee in an IDP league with kick/punt return yards are a gold mine scoring as much as a solid RB2. Although I have a sneaking suspicion that McGee's role in the return game will be diminished b/c he's now their #1 CB.

:D Another reason to NOT have KR/PR yards, etc. as a fantasy stat. Sorry, can't be of much help here...

I thought I saw a thread in the Football Advice section where someone had some stats or a link.....I don't know for sure...check there.