[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Biggest surprise and loser of the season!

Heres a quick reminder for everyone...

A few years ago, the Bills beat the Pats 31-0. It was the demise of the Pats. It was the "coming back to earth" for the Pats. It was a hugh upset. It was also the beginning of a SB year for them.

Fast forward to last night. Saints lose to arguably one of the best offenses ever, and obviously theyll have a solid Def this year too. Does one loss make a season? Absolutely not (unless its in the SB, and were 150 days away from that.

Lets not get carried away and write the Saints off just yet.

• 2 weeks later...
Ny giants ( my team by the way ) will be a huge disaster ...no tiki , weaker defense than last year , continued mutiny againt coughlin ...5 win season is possible

49ers will be my surprise pick as I believe they will not only make playoffs but make it to conference finals ...gore , improving alex smith , d jax , healthy vernon davis and improving d all in a pretty weak division

So far so good we shall see if the Niners have what it take against the Steelers next week, not that the Steelers are awesome but certainly better then the Cards and the Lams.

I would have to agree with you that NY is a disaster and things look to be going downhill.

The aints are living up to there name and things can only get worse I think as Ten wins this week putting them at 0-3. Thank god I only have one Saint player in the three leagues I am in.

Detroit will also be put to the test in the upcoming weeks showing how real they are with games at Philly then getting Chicago at home.

If Fox starts DeAngelo and Richard Marshall at CB over Gamble and we get 8-10 games outta Dan until Beason is ready-Cat's roll.

If by the grace of the Big Guy we got an entire season outta Morgan, that D would be very scary.

Is my memory bad, or weren't you very high on Foster just 3-4 weeks ago? Could be me, but I thought sure you were saying he'd surpirse many this season.