[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WCOFF role call....

msaint

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, my name is crispirons. i recently went to rehab and will not be able to "party like a rockstar" with the rest of you. however, if you would like to go to saturday night and or sunday mass, let me know.

Does your wife read these boards?

hi, my name is crispirons. i recently went to rehab and will not be able to "party like a rockstar" with the rest of you. however, if you would like to go to saturday night and or sunday mass, let me know.

I find that watching drunken idiots is almost as fun as being one of them............

:D

I find that watching drunken idiots is almost as fun as being one of them............

:D Especially these idiots! :D

ETA: I debated leaving idiots misspelled....

Edited by godtomsatan

I will be there...love to get you to sign a copy of your book to Saint.

KO'd

Sign it to myself? :D

Be glad to. Just look for me at the draft, I'll be the one physically restraining my draft partner/co-owner/Bears fan from taking Rex Grossman 1st overall.

Be glad to. Just look for me at the draft, I'll be the one physically restraining my draft partner/co-owner/Bears fan from taking Rex Grossman 1st overall.

Holy crap am I ever glad I passed on that action...........

LOL - now you know why I am an accountant - not a writer.....love to have you sign my copy of the book you wrote (Committed...)...I loved that book, even bought a couple copies for buddies of mine.

I will be the one on a Dallas Cowboy blue scooter wearing a Staubach jersey....you won't be able to miss me....I'll try not to run you over on my scooter...soo many pedestrians though....so little time.

KO'd

Holy crap am I ever glad I passed on that action...........

Nah, I exaggerate...my co-owners are actually quite savvy, even Bears homer. We're def going LT #1, then either two stud WRs at #24 & #25 if most of the good 2nd tier RBs are off the board, or a stud WR and a 2nd tier RB...OR maybe rolling the dice on Carson Palmer/Brady with one of those 24/25 picks if we're feeling saucy, but there are some solid QBs to be had later, I think. Lots of good WRs to be had a bit later, too (e.g. Lee Evans/Housh level) so maybe we go 2 RBs with first 3 picks regardless....who knows, we still got some strategery-izing to do.

Nah, I exaggerate...my co-owners are actually quite savvy, even Bears homer. We're def going LT #1, then either two stud WRs at #24 & #25 if most of the good 2nd tier RBs are off the board, or a stud WR and a 2nd tier RB...OR maybe rolling the dice on Carson Palmer/Brady with one of those 24/25 picks if we're feeling saucy, but there are some solid QBs to be had later, I think. Lots of good WRs to be had a bit later, too (e.g. Lee Evans/Housh level) so maybe we go 2 RBs with first 3 picks regardless....who knows, we still got some strategery-izing to do.

:D good luck getting two stud WRs with #24 and 25.

:D good luck getting two stud WRs with #24 and 25.

:D

I think that can happen. Guess it depends on your perception of a stud WR. I got Wayne and Fitz in that spot.

ouch... might wanna check top 5 QB points vs. 5-15.

That said... I hope you're in our league!!! :D:D

I hear ya...I have a Pats homer co-owner breathing down my neck for Brady with one of those 24/25 picks. I'm going to have to taser him.

And at WCOFF, the way guys load up on RBs in the first two rounds, it's more than conceivable that we'd get two top 5-7 WRs at 24/25...wouldn't be shocked at all if two of smith/TO/marvin/wayne/fitz/chad/holt are there....maybe not smith but the others could be there as guys draft the mcgahees, travis henrys and MJD's with their mid/late 2nd rounders. the first spot is an OK place to be here because if people run on WRs early, then some better RB2's will be there for us at 24/25, and if not, those stud WRs will be there....

I hear ya...I have a Pats homer co-owner breathing down my neck for Brady with one of those 24/25 picks. I'm going to have to taser him.

And at WCOFF, the way guys load up on RBs in the first two rounds, it's more than conceivable that we'd get two top 5-7 WRs at 24/25...wouldn't be shocked at all if two of smith/TO/marvin/wayne/fitz/chad/holt are there....maybe not smith but the others could be there as guys draft the mcgahees, travis henrys and MJD's with their mid/late 2nd rounders. the first spot is an OK place to be here because if people run on WRs early, then some better RB2's will be there for us at 24/25, and if not, those stud WRs will be there....

I remember how everyone was saying last year that WCOFF owners tend to go particularly RB heavy in the first few rounds. Last year, it seemed typical to see about 6+ WRs off the board by the end of round 2. I'm not expecting Smith, Johnson, or Holt to last past pick 2.6 or 2.7ish.

I remember how everyone was saying last year that WCOFF owners tend to go particularly RB heavy in the first few rounds. Last year, it seemed typical to see about 6+ WRs off the board by the end of round 2. I'm not expecting Smith, Johnson, or Holt to last past pick 2.6 or 2.7ish.

Agreed.

Here's how the first 2 rounds played out in our league last year:

ROUND1

Larry Johnson

LaDainian Tomlinson

Shaun Alexander

Ronnie Brown

Tiki Barber

Edgerrin James

Rudi Johnson

Steven Jackson

Torry Holt