[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where do you rank Michael Vick this year?

Chief Dick

With all of his legal troubles, I would bet he's gonna fall in a lot of drafts. Might be a solid pick if you can get him in the 10th-14th rounds. And in an auction league you won't spend more than a dollar on him.

Certainly some good value since most people will stay away from him and the potential risk. Might be worth taking a chance.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would NEVER draft Vick. For my liking, he has always been too volitile as a fantasy performer. Hugh one week and a bust the next. I need consistancy at the QB position, even if it means fewer points per week. :D

No league I have ever played in has won a Championship with Vick as their QB :D

Edited by McBoog

It all depends on the length of the trial. Is it possible that they delay it for the NFL season? I don't think they compensated for Tank Johnson. :D

:D The Feds are gonna say " We need to delay the trial of this animal abuser because he has some football games to play."

:tup::doh::D

:D The Feds are gonna say " We need to delay the trial of this animal abuser because he has some football games to play."

:D:tup::doh:

Maybe the NFL will delay the start of the season until Vick is ready to play.

I mean, is it even worth having a season without the league's most exciting player?

regardless of how his trial turns out the nfl will suspend him. his guilt is not the issue. the fact that he's associated to this sort of cruelty is a punishable offense. don't touch him.

on a side note, 95% of these cases result in some sort of admission of guilt and never go to trial. the 5% that go to trial have a 90% coviction rate. when the fed's knock on your door with an inditement your screwed.

Maybe for the Mean Machine.

I wast just thinking the other day that I havent seen you around in a while and Bang a gem :D