[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Opinions on Huddle Draft Kit

BusterTBronco

Is it worth it?

It is quite a bit more than the ESPN draft kit.

If you are playing in a free league, and don't mind looking like an ass at your draft, ESPN will be good enough for you.

If you are playing in a money league, you might want to shell out a few extra bucks for information that might actually help you win.

Is it worth it?

It is quite a bit more than the ESPN draft kit.

I think it's worth it, and the price is reasonable in my mind.

Just curious, what does ESPN charge?

I bought mine yesterday.

Same here. Barnes and Noble even gave me a discount. I believe it was because I came in my Jack Ham costume. Had to fight off the Harry Potter kids to get in. :D One tried some magic wand crap and I just gave him a forearm shiver. The rest "magically" got out of the way. :D

I find it to be the best and I am evidently not alone.

I find it hysterical that you also got the title for Best Magazine. :D

And BB, you might want to go pick up a book called Fantasy Football, The Next Level. I am finding it especially helpful. :tup:

Oh HR there's only one BB on here and we know who that is, therefore this fella needs to be BTB.

Same here. Barnes and Noble even gave me a discount. I believe it was because I came in my Jack Ham costume. Had to fight off the Harry Potter kids to get in. :D One tried some magic wand crap and I just gave him a forearm shiver. The rest "magically" got out of the way. :D

Gotta say the mental image I got from this description had me laughing quite a bit. You in a Ham costume forearming a Harry Potter look alike while the rest just part like the red sea. :doh:

Is the 'draft kit' the stuff you get when you join the Huddle (the Huddle Member Exclusive content) or something else I've totally missed?

Also known as the draft guide. http://www.thehuddle.com/fantasy_football_draft_kit.php

Is the 'draft kit' the stuff you get when you join the Huddle (the Huddle Member Exclusive content) or something else I've totally missed?

No, after you have been here awhile you get a draft kilt in your hometown team's colors.

Everyone here always spells it wrong. :D

I find it hysterical that you somehow think it's still 2006. :D

Darin you Jackass that was part of the joke. The fact that it's 2007, he doesn't have a mag this year but won the award last year. :D You are one silly wabbit. :tup:

Wow, that was a pretty funny joke. :D

Well, now that you've missed it, it's even funnier. :D

Same here. Barnes and Noble even gave me a discount. I believe it was because I came in my Jack Ham costume. Had to fight off the Harry Potter kids to get in. :D One tried some magic wand crap and I just gave him a forearm shiver. The rest "magically" got out of the way. :doh:

:tup:

I was talking about the draft lab software that's available for purchase on the homepage.

I haven't bought a draft magazine in years. I'm brilliant like that. :D

Edited by twiley

That's technically not correct. Along the side of the homepage is a link to draftlab and you get a $10 discount if you're a member of the huddle. So for $20, you can track and organize your draft. I find that it comes in handy particularly if you're running a league.

My only con about the software is that I wish it had a quick blurb about each player and a pro/con. Right now you have to use the notes section and it connects you to the huddle. That's going to cause an issue at WCOFF this year because I don't have a mobile wireless connection.

Edited by twiley