[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pimp My MFL Site

RaiderSteve

Just got my new MFL site back from the boys at dagrafixdesigns And no I am not getting any money or discounts for pimping their product I just thought I would pass on the word to my fellow huddlers if they are looking for the same kind of work done to their site!

Edited by RaiderSteve

Honestly and I mean this in all seriousness, it's okay and I mean okay because you paid for it. If you did that yourself and paid nothing that would be a pretty sweet job. I mean I didn't have anyone design our league at MFL as I just used some of the skins/options they had and you really can't see much of a difference. THe prison, bridge and Raider logo were cool but to pay for that... I don't know. Good Luck with the league.

Honestly and I mean this in all seriousness, it's okay and I mean okay because you paid for it. If you did that yourself and paid nothing that would be a pretty sweet job. I mean I didn't have anyone design our league at MFL as I just used some of the skins/options they had and you really can't see much of a difference. THe prison, bridge and Raider logo were cool but to pay for that... I don't know. Good Luck with the league.

Ya, I hear you. I don't have too much time to screw around with all that stuff and not to fluent in css or code but do I have the money though :D

Why would you care that he paid money for it? It works for his league.

(did I just defend a Raiders fan?)

I don't, however, when I clicked on the link I thought I was going to see something amazing and it was other than the top banner which was pretty nice it looked like many others I ve seen. I'm glad it works for his league, I wasn't looking to stir the pot just adding my 2 cents and yes you did just defend a Raider fan so go take a shower and sit in your room for 5 minutes. :D

LoL..What is this world coming to? I am a Larry Johnson owner though! :D

Ya, I hear you. I don't have too much time to screw around with all that stuff and not to fluent in css or code but do I have the money though :D

Good for you, in having the money cause I don't. So my run of the mill MFL skin banner will have to do. The banner is nice.

I don't, however, when I clicked on the link I thought I was going to see something amazing and it was other than the top banner which was pretty nice it looked like many others I ve seen. I'm glad it works for his league, I wasn't looking to stir the pot just adding my 2 cents and yes you did just defend a Raider fan so go take a shower and sit in your room for 5 minutes. :D

I never said anything was amazing...Just thought I would spread the word around if someone wants some good graphics for their MFL site.

I never said anything was amazing...Just thought I would spread the word around if someone wants some good graphics for their MFL site.

I know you didn't say amazing, but you were so pumped I figured it was going to be unbelievable. Especially cause you had it professionally done.

I know you didn't say amazing, but you were so pumped I figured it was going to be unbelievable. Especially cause you had it professionally done.

Ya, I am pumped though. I'm sure once everything is all put together it will be something to look at!

I was just looking at that site though and they have done a lot of really good work for several leagues.

Just a couple:

http://football8.myfantasyleague.com/2006/home/18059

http://football15.myfantasyleague.com/2006/home/19750

But they are expensive.

I clicked on those sites and the took forever to load on my dsl, loading pictures from photobucket and the designers website. They look nice and all, but I'll take fast and streamlined over window dressing.

I clicked on those sites and the took forever to load on my dsl, loading pictures from photobucket and the designers website. They look nice and all, but I'll take fast and streamlined over window dressing.

loads perfectly fast for me , business premium service broadband is the tits though.

Glad you're happy with the work they did.

I wouldn't consider their service just because I don't see the value in paying $75-$200 for a pimp banner, but that's just me.

Agree - I have seen comparable sites; if you go to MFL support, they have a thread where people posts links to theirs - some really professional looking stuff there.

I've stolen some of it. :D

Steve if you're happy with your site and the work that they did, then good for you. Just make sure you win your league to cover the expense! :D

Will do. Why do you think I joined the Huddle!!! :D