[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let it go, little buddy, let it go.

BillyBalata

Thanks for posting, Billy, glad you guys enjoyed these...we actually came up with these at the ad agency I work for (Arnold in Boston) and had a feeling -- well, we hoped -- that they'd resonate with the more "enlightened" of the FF players out there, i.e. here at the Huddle, who would get such a concept, one that focuses on those unsung heroes who come out of the woodwork every year to put your FFF team over the top. So thanks. :D

A few notes:

• Alstott, Dunn and MJD were class acts, really great guys, and up for anything we wanted them to do. All were really good sports, and I'm going to have to fight the urge to take MJD #1 overall at WCOFF :D 'cause he was such a great kid. Shorter, as we all know, maybe 5'8", but his legs and "base" were like friggin tree trunks.

• We shot these at a public baseball/football field in lovely Bayonne, New Jersey, though you'd SWEAR it was Canton, Ohio, right?! :tup:

• We'll soon be launching a virtual Fantasy Hall of Fame site where all the inaugural 2007 inductees -- from Mike Anderson to Billy Volek -- will live, along with other fun fantasy football "exhibits" (the GM Wing of Honor, where YOU can be enshrined for your own great trades/moves/lineup decisions/drafts, etc) and viral videos -- you can customize a personal smacktalk video from Erik Karabell and Matthew Berry to send to your league. It'll also include FF content that ESPN writers are only contributing to the HOF (free, of course).

I'm biased, of course, because they're a client of ours -- yeah, I'm workin for The Man :doh: -- but ESPN is really stepping it up this year with their free game (with all the fixins) and other fun offerings like this whole HOF thing.

Edited by msaint

Thanks for posting, Billy, glad you guys enjoyed these...we actually came up with these at my ad agency and had a feeling -- well, we hoped -- that they'd resonate with the more "enlightened" of the FF plahyers out there, i.e. here at the Huddle. So thanks. :tup:

A few notes:

• Alstott, Dunn and MJD were class acts, really great guys, and up for anything we wanted them to do. All were really good sports, and I'm going to have to fight the urge to take MJD #1 overall at WCOFF :D 'cause he was such a great kid. Shorter, as we all know, maybe 5'8", but his legs and "base" were like friggin tree trunks.

• We shot these at a public baseball/football field in lovely Bayonne, New Jersey, though you'd SWEAR it was Canton, Ohio, right?! :D

• We'll soon be launching a virtual Fantasy Hall of Fame site where all the inaugural 2007 inductees -- from Mike Anderson to Billy Volek -- will live, along with other fun fantasy football "exhibits" (the GM Wing of Honor, where YOU can be enshrined for your own great trades/moves/lineup decisions/drafts, etc) and viral videos -- you can customize a personal smacktalk video from Erik Karabell and Matthew Berry to send to your league. It'll also include FF content that ESPN writers are only contributing to the HOF (free, of course).

I'm biased, of course, because they're a client of ours -- yeah, I'm workin for The Man :D -- but ESPN is really stepping it up this year with their free game (with all the fixins) and other fun offerings like this whole HOF thing.

:doh:......... nice job.......that had to be fun........ :D

Thanks for posting, Billy, glad you guys enjoyed these...we actually came up with these at the ad agency I work for (Arnold in Boston) and had a feeling -- well, we hoped -- that they'd resonate with the more "enlightened" of the FF players out there, i.e. here at the Huddle, who would get such a concept, one that focuses on those unsung heroes who come out of the woodwork every year to put your FFF team over the top. So thanks. :D

A few notes:

• We shot these at a public baseball/football field in lovely Bayonne, New Jersey, though you'd SWEAR it was Canton, Ohio, right?! :tup:

I'm biased, of course, because they're a client of ours -- yeah, I'm workin for The Man :doh: -- but ESPN is really stepping it up this year with their free game (with all the fixins) and other fun offerings like this whole HOF thing.

Umm....are you hiring? My resume is updated and ready to go! :D

idea for future spots:

Best game in week 16 to win a FF championship

2006 Marc Bulger 388 yards, 4 TDs

2006 Steven Jackson 252 yards, 2 TDs

2003 Onterrio Smith 163 yards 3 TDs

2005 Santana Moss 160 yards 3 TDs

2003 Brad Johnson 346 yards 4 TDs

idea for future spots:

2003 Onterrio Smith 163 yards 3 TDs

2005 Santana Moss 160 yards 3 TDs

2003 Brad Johnson 346 yards 4 TDs

2000 Warrick Dunn 3 TDs (had only 3 prior to that all year) :D

Yeah I know. Trust me. I lost a championship thanks to his career game that week. Not that it bothers me still or that I even remember it much.

But Dunn already was in their commercial so I excluded him.

But thanks for the memory... :D

Yeah I know. Trust me. I lost a championship thanks to his career game that week. Not that it bothers me still or that I even remember it much.

But Dunn already was in their commercial so I excluded him.

But thanks for the memory... :D

Happened to me too. :D

idea for future spots:

I lost to these two guys last year, and had LT on my squad!!!! :D

Ron Dayne's Week 16 last year against the Colts was certainly a Fantasy Hall of Fame performance.

Thanks BJ! :tup:

Saved me from bringing up that horrible...I mean therapy inducing horrible...memory for DMD. :D

Thanks BJ! :tup:

Saved me from bringing up that horrible...I mean therapy inducing horrible...memory for DMD. :D

I would have bet big money you'd be showing up sooner or later.. :D

I would have bet big money you'd be showing up sooner or later.. :D

Not to pile on (too much), but, IIRC, you've not been competitive in that league since Dunn beat you singlehandedly. That must have been more disheartening that I thought for you to fold up like that for the last three or four years...

Not to pile on (too much), but, IIRC, you've not been competitive in that league since Dunn beat you singlehandedly. That must have been more disheartening that I thought for you to fold up like that for the last three or four years...

WOW...tough couple of days for you, huh DMD? First the Wade Phillips comparison yesterday then a shot at your FF competitiveness... :D