[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arthur Blank to speak at 4 PM EST

DMD

When did I make a distinction between paid and unpaid? He is being paid for training camp, which is like a grand a week.

Why would you want to pay a guy for a LOA that probably will be found guilty? That is stupid. Goodell stepped in because he wanted Vick out of the spotlight. He didn’t want him at training camp because it would be a circus.

I can’t see how you think Blank still is on Vick’s side. He is obviously distraught.

I also read somewhere that Blank owns a Labrador and loves it to death...

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at Vick's scheduled base salaries, I'm convinced that he'll be cut sometime within the next 12 months...

2005......$600,000

2006....$1,400,000

2007....$6,000,000

2008....$7,500,000

2009....$9,000,000

Even without the dog-fighting charges, nobody in their right mind would pay that much (plus an extra $3.7 million per year in bonus-related cap space) for a QB of his caliber.

Looking at Vick's scheduled base salaries, I'm convinced that he'll be cut sometime within the next 12 months...

Even without the dog-fighting charges, nobody in their right mind would pay that much (plus an extra $3.7 million per year in bonus-related cap space) for a QB of his caliber.

Nice stats - has anyone said it? Vick really screwed the pooch on this one.