[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What Beer do you enjoy, but can only drink 1 or 2?

Capt. Waffle

I like to have 1 or 2 of Breckenridge Breweries " Vanilla Porter" which they claim on their label to be "remarkable and partakable". I do enjoy them but they are filling and tend to get after-taste heavy after the 2nd.

I like to have 1 or 2 of Breckenridge Breweries " Vanilla Porter" which they claim on their label to be "remarkable and partakable". I do enjoy them but they are filling and tend to get after-taste heavy after the 2nd.

Uck. I had about 8 oz of that before I was over-sweeted out. I love vanilla, but not in my beer.

Corona. It's pretty good on a real hot summer day but after one or two, they start tasting like ass.

I've heard this "good cold beer on a hot day" thing about a lot of beers. I think that cold urine would be good on a sufficiently hot day.

Edited by AtomicCEO

I've heard this "good cold beer on a hot day" thing about a lot of beers. I think that cold urine would be good on a sufficiently hot day.

Keep your kinks outta the conversation.

Aecht Rauch Bier Marzen. Only 1 or 2, and only every once in a while. Usually with friends who have never had it, ust to see the look on their face.

Drink too many and you'll swear you've been drink Smoked Ham Hock fresh from the Bass-O-Matic.

Rogue Dead Guy Ale. The stuff is great, but after 2 of the big bottles, its time to move to something else.

On the other side of the spectrum, I could drink Augustiner Helles or Guinness Draught all night (day, morning....) long

A few years ago we tried a bottle of some British Chocolate Stout. Holly crap. I had half the bottle and had to stop. It was like a beer/chocolate milkshake thing. . .