[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tim Couch is Back!

Jolly Rodgers

Did you all read the article? Quinn Grey, the Jags #3 QB is on the PUP list so they needed another QB in the mix for camp. Tim Couch has about as much of a chance in making this team as terrorism in the world completely ceases to exist.

Did you all read the article? Quinn Grey, the Jags #3 QB is on the PUP list so they needed another QB in the mix for camp. Tim Couch has about as much of a chance in making this team as terrorism in the world completely ceases to exist.

I did, but it was too good of an opportunity to vent my frustration over the majority of the personell moves (and lack thereof) that the Jags front office has made during the past few years. Even if they just signed Couch to facilitate training camp, they're still the only team that has been willing to sign him the past two seasons.

As for Joey Harrington, we're just waiting until his market value drops a bit so that we can get him on the cheap. :D

NFL replay, I guess you know more than them.

I'm guessing you don't want to make a poll about who is the most enjoying team to watch. Jags might not get a vote. Well, except yours.

Seriously, who likes to watch Byron Leftwich, Reggie Williams, and Matt Jones? Besides Houston fans of course. Cause the Jags are the only team the Texans beat every year.

• 3 weeks later...