[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Culpepper a Raider

RaiderSteve

Learn what...heave it and hope

What not to do on a booze cruise?

It is a shame that everyone knew he'd be a Raider. I think it speaks volumes about that organization that 150% of the people on this planet (and a few not ov this earth as well) knew as soon as the Fish let him go, he would wind up in Oakland.

Retread City, baby. :cheesyaldavislogo:

He is? Is there a link to that?

Only LINK I fouond was that he had a private workout for the Raiders in Florida yesterday and showed enough for them to bring him into Oakland today for another workout.

Unless there's something else to this that I didn't see, methinks it's a little premature to make the claim that the title of this thread pronounces.

Only LINK I fouond was that he had a private workout for the Raiders in Florida yesterday and showed enough for them to bring him into Oakland today for another workout.

Unless there's something else to this that I didn't see, methinks it's a little premature to make the claim that the title of this thread pronounces.

Sorry Wolf. My statement for this thread was more of a precursor. I never actually said that he was signed anywhere. And oh ya such Raider Love in the huddle...I can feel it like bits of glass in my head, like that dude from the green mile. :D

Anyone know if that kid that was at one of Culpeppers speaking engagements ever gave him his Bling back?

Culpepper is a loser thug and probably only a matter of time until his thug punk a.s.s. gets in trouble and he can join Vick and pacman in the slamma.

Learn what...heave it and hope

How to throw for 400 yards and 4 TD's and lose?

How to make the worst possible decision in any pressure situation?

How to fumble like it was your job?

How to melt down on every critical play?

How to have smaller hands than Gary Coleman?

Give me a few, I can come up with more.

No sure that Culpepper is the best mentor out there, but it's probably best that they bring JaMarcus along slowly.

Why they're not playoff contenders any way. Might as well throw him into the fire from the beginning as he'll be starting by mid-season any way. On the job training, can't beat that.

Why they're not playoff contenders any way. Might as well throw him into the fire from the beginning as he'll be starting by mid-season any way. On the job training, can't beat that.

Because QBs can quickly lose their confidence if they're thrown to the lions right away. It's usually best to bring rookie QBs along slowly, if possible.

Because QBs can quickly lose their confidence if they're thrown to the lions right away. It's usually best to bring rookie QBs along slowly, if possible.

I've never understood this philosophy or agreed with it. Most of the better QB's take their licks for a few games and sometimes a full season but start showing a lot of improvement fairly quickly. McNair and Palmer are two in recent memory that seemed to benefit from watching first but who's to say they would just be further along by now if they were thrown to the wolves from the jump? The Titans might have made the playoffs last year if Young started from day 1. He seemed to show improvement every week. If I'm going to pay a player top 5 money then he needs to be on the field learning not holding a clipboard.

Doesn't everybody miss seeing Daunte get his roll on? No? Nobody? :D

What's not to like about Culpepper?

Freakishly small hands

Bionic knee

Smart enough to be his own agent

Almost as effective as Cleo Lemon