[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

list your top 10 RB's....

Avernus

Yeah almost used the Huddle rankings - only made a couple shifts.

Other semi-obvious longshots at making the top 10 and being "that guy" this year:

DeAngelo - you guys watching him? He's good. He's poised to have his breakthrough year. I say he will have 70% of more of the touches once the season is wrapped up.

Norwood - Another obvious choice guy on the rise. The door is opening - it's more the team/offense that worries me, not so much RBBC

Betts - Am I am the only one quickly losing confidence is Portis? More of a longshot because it's likely a RBBC no what happens to Portis - but Betts proved he can be a starter last year

Edited by Roo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright,anyone who has been in fantasy...or even just watch football for a long time knows that out of the top 10 RB's heading into the season, at least 5 of them don't end up in the top 10 for various reasons (injury, suspension etc.)

I want you to list your top 10 RB's and then take any 5 that you think won't finish the season a top 10 RB...

you can list the reasons, or you can't....it's merely based on gut, injury history or even just their situation....

anyways...here's my top 10 and the 5 that I don't see finishing the season a top RB...(and FYI...it's PPR)

players in bold are one's I don't see finishing...

1. LaDanian Tomlinson

2. Stephen Jackson

3. Larry Johnson

4.Joseph Addai

5. Brian Westbrook

6. Frank Gore

7. Reggie Bush

8. Laurence Maroney

9. Willie Parker

10. Travis Henry

If you are picking 5 guys in your top 10 that won't finish in the top 10, then why would they BE in the top 10??? Hmmm...ponder that. :D

If you are picking 5 guys in your top 10 that won't finish in the top 10, then why would they BE in the top 10??? Hmmm...ponder that. :D

Something else to ponder - if you have a clever smartass response for a thread, why wouldn't you read the thread first before being a smartass? :D

(just kidding around, not flaming - you're like the 8th person to point that out)

i've listed my 5 top 10 RBs most likely to finish out of the top 10 from 6 to 10. are we clear? :D

LT2

S. Jackson

Alexander

Maroney

Addai

Westbrook - small back. injury history

McGahee - could just end up sucking but he is the man there

LJ - too many issues with his holdout and the KC offense in general

Gore - already hurt. not a good sign considering his injury history.

Rudi - Steinbach is gone. he only averaged 3.8 per carry last year. better hope Levi stays healthy this year.

Something else to ponder - if you have a clever smartass response for a thread, why wouldn't you read the thread first before being a smartass? :D

(just kidding around, not flaming - you're like the 8th person to point that out)

but i was first :wacko::D:wacko: