[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

mrmookie123

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Huddle is a great place to not only help you win your local leagues, but to also find some amazing online leagues (not to mention friendships). Couple of things... first make sure you buy a membership if you haven't already. It is the best investment you will ever make in FF. Secondly, make sure and visit the different message board forums... they each have something unique to offer... you'll quickly find a couple of favorites. It's always a hard balance to strike between wanting to tell everyone about how amazing this site is, and wanting to keep it a secret from the people you compete against. Good luck!

Welcome ... you shall be known as a "newb" and not respected for at least 3 years :D

Now go get me a beer and a sammich :D

Get in Line....NOOB! :wacko:

Were you referring to rocknrobn26's post? :wacko:

Who dat???

50 yo..... :thinking ......: MM is still not eligible for HOT. Just a baby! :wacko:

Welcome again MM, but get my sammich brack here before the pron starts and before NoGo gets his!

:wacko:

Who dat???

50 yo..... :thinking ......: MM is still not eligible for HOT. Just a baby! :D

Welcome again MM, but get my sammich brack here before the pron starts and before NoGo gets his!

:D

That was before he posted his age.

The Huddle is a great place to not only help you win your local leagues, but to also find some amazing online leagues (not to mention friendships). Couple of things... first make sure you buy a membership if you haven't already. It is the best investment you will ever make in FF. Secondly, make sure and visit the different message board forums... they each have something unique to offer... you'll quickly find a couple of favorites. It's always a hard balance to strike between wanting to tell everyone about how amazing this site is, and wanting to keep it a secret from the people you compete against. Good luck!

Savage, Yes I did purchase a membership to TheHuddle. Really like the site so far.

Thank god he's not another freakin Beagle fan..... That would of been a Hugh miskate that only a moran would make.

Might as well get it over with early, you can thank me later.....

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

Thank god he's not another freakin Beagle fan..... That would of been a Hugh miskate that only a moran would make.

Might as well get it over with early, you can thank me later.....

it could be worse...

he could have Tony "whups" Romo as his starting fantasy QB...