[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Im hearing Ricky can be reinstated in September

Jedi_knights_2004

Im hearing Ricky can be reinstated in September  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Ricky will play for some NFL team in 07?

• YES, Someone will give him a shot
    • NO, His days in the NFL are over

No this year but the poll says ever. If he tested positive as they said he won't come back this year and maybe ever.

They just rolled back the date to apply to september. If he tested positive he won't be reinstated.

No this year but the poll says ever. If he tested positive as they said he won't come back this year and maybe ever.

They just rolled back the date to apply to september. If he tested positive he won't be reinstated.

Supposedly he didn't test positive just wanted to take more time off and delayed his reinstatement trial. I hope he plays again for any team. Loved watching the guy play.

Supposedly he didn't test positive just wanted to take more time off and delayed his reinstatement trial. I hope he plays again for any team. Loved watching the guy play.

The leak said he did test positive, he said he didn't. When the NFL tests they take more than one test. They are very thorough.

Oh, of course I liked him as a RB for a while. The guy has phenominal athletic talent. Too bad that he chose to live so irresponsibly.

He just chose to skoke pot when not at work. He used it to relax. Many people do the same even though it is illegal. That was the source of suspensions, retiring and all his problelems.

I'm not defending it, just stating the obvious.

He just chose to skoke pot when not at work. He used it to relax. Many people do the same even though it is illegal. That was the source of suspensions, retiring and all his problelems.

No, he chose to LEAVE work so that he could go smoke pot in India. Sorry, but if your job drug tests heavily enough to interfere with your habit, you need to either hold off until retirement or find a new job.

And let's not forget about Ricky's decision to choose getting high over supporting his illegitimate children. What a Megan Fox.