[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Last Meal(s)

Thunder Chicken

Hook up with Whomp or another paisan and get an awesome home-cooked Italian meal.

My grandmother made the best raviolis. It was a 3 day process which was why it was rare that we had it. But it was well worth it. I miss the home-cooked Italian dinners that my mom and noni made. Would do anything to sit down and eat another REAL Italian dinner. hint hint

Be careful over there. And a good goal would be that whatever you decide on, have the same thing waiting for you when you come back. Good luck and God speed. :D

You have an open invite if you are ever in the north jersey area..Homemade ravioli, meatballs, garlic bread, red wine, cannolis..The works

You have an open invite if you are ever in the north jersey area..Homemade ravioli, meatballs, garlic bread, red wine, cannolis..The works

Did I just invite myself to dinner at the whomp house? :D I appreciate it bro! If/when I'm ever there I'll let you know in advance. And my mouth will be watering the whole way!

• 2 weeks later...

My departure got pushed back to the 15th of Sept (that weekend,15-17th) so I have more time to get what I need. Plus I get to catch BumberShoot, and the WSU v. San Diego State game on the 8th at Qwest.

Any other Seattle Huddlers out there have a reccomendation on a restaurant I may not have tried?

Good to hear TC. though my Aztecs may surprise :D

Try Z-Tejas in Bellevue. Upscale TexMex that never dissapoints. This place was my Favorite Vegas restaurant when I lived there and they keep bringing great innovative food to the table.